confession

Rummors swarmed that you too liked eachother and soon the tension was getting to strong. You hadn't done anything to todd today and he hadent done anything to you. You were looking for him and he was looking for you finaly you found him and ran at him.
"Toddy!" You shoved him playfully "im going to pin you down and show you whos boss" you chuckled playfully. What todd did next suprised you. He grabbed you by your hips and kissed you.

It was so sudden and spontaneous it made your heart flutter like mad.
"Muwah!" Todd pulled away and smiled.
"You have no idea how long ive been waiting to do that" todd said and watched for your reaction with a huge dorky smile.

Your hoped into his arms and he held you, he was so strong it wasn't any problem for the dorky surgeon.
"Well if you ever want another kiss there is no need to wait" you winked and slid your hand up his shirt to feel his chest. Todd ran off with you in his arms to an empty hospital room and threw you down on the bed.

You laughed and pulled him ontop of you. You could feel an obvious bulge in his scrub pants, he was very very excited. You lifted you legs around his sides and the todd pushed his hips against yours. You could now clearly feel his bulge pressing inbetween your legs.
"Take me todd" you whispered in his ear. You had Finaly found the one to make you feel loved and super happy and playful