a stange character

In the hall you grab him by his shirt and hold him to the wall a few jeada turning. You were new to this hospital and you didnt want to allow people tp push you around like they did in med school.
"Hey thats mine" you said through gritted teeth.

Turk walked by and laughed.
"Gotta learn who to play with todd" he said and shook his finger.
"Give the lady back her lipstick" he said and stoped to look at you.
"I wouldnt use that anymore if I were you hes probably had his tongue all over it" he said and walked off.

You turned red and pulled away tossing the tube of lipstick into todds face.
"Oww! Mmm a feisty one" he teased. You blushed putting your hands grumpily into your pockets and walkimg off as quickly as possible to the surgery.

During the surgery While you were trying to learn and focus, he kept making werid winky faces at you, puckering his lips. Why did he jave to tease you like this what did he want from you.
"Oh my god todd im trying to work" you said grumpily and droped your surgical tool. You sighed and leaned over to pick it up to have it sterilized again. Todd leaned over the table to get a look at your ass and whistled.

After the surgery gou went into the on call room to be alone. You were annoyed but then you smirked. I guess we will give him a taste of his own medicine you thought to yourself.

Next time you passed him you pinched his ass playfully. This odd teasing went on for days. But the more you and todd teased eachother the more fun it got. You would find yourself thinking about him alot.

And todd thought about you more than any other girl or guy out there and that was saying something.

You admired todd how carefree and forward he was he seemed to have alot of fun and you wished you could be like him. And through this werid game you to had you got to feel more like your mischevious self that society forced you to hide, but you also jad caught feelings for the todd