Chapter 27: Canada!

Chapter 27: CANADA!

~ Savannah ~

I'm going to Canada OMG!

I mean mine and Darren's family will go to Canada not only me cuz that would be selfish.Right?

"Where is my luggage?!"I yelled frantically.

"Here honey!" My dad replied.I walked to where he was and checked my things.

Money.Check.

Clothes.Check.

Make-up.Check.

Undergarments.Check.

Camera and other gadgets plus chargers.Check.

I ran to the other room to find Monica struggling to close her bag.

"Correct me if I'm wrong,We only need to bring essentials because we are staying there for a week only" I crossed my arms.

"Just come here and help me" she said out of breathe.

*5 minutes of throwing away pointless things later*

"AND WE'RE DONE!" I plopped down on her bed.

"Girls,it's 5 am how can you be so active?" Mom came in rubbing her eyes.

"Because...WE'RE GOING TO CANADA! CANADA! C!A!N!A!D!A! CANADAAAAA!" me and Monica jumped around the room.

"Ugh! You guys" she whined and walked out of the room.Sometimes I feel like she's a teenager.

"Are you excited to see Darren?" Monica winked.

"Ye-I mean nope" I'm still mad.I'm still mad.Yup.

He's so selfish! I mean I wanna be a celebrity and all but I guess he doesn't wanna share the spot light.

I don't know.I'll just forget about it.I don't wanna ruin mine and his relationship.

Maybe he was just preventing me from the popularity to protect me.He said that for a reason.

"Let's go!" Mom yelled.

"TO CADANANA!"

"CADANANA?" Monica asked.

"YES.CADANANA" I replied which made her giggle.I hooked arms with her then skipped outside.

We took one last glance at the house and did the thing people to in the hunger games.

*does the sign then whistles*

"Okay get in! We don't wanna be late!"

We hopped in and told the driver to go to the Espanto's house

~ meanwhile in the Espanto's household ~

~Third persons view ~

"MOM! WHERE IS MY GEL?!"

"KUYA,WHERE IS MY BARBIE DOLL?!"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW?"

"IT'S HERE DARREN! HONEY,WHERE IS MY POWDER?"

"HERE HON! DARREN GIVE BACK LYNELLE'S BARBIE DOLL!"

Chaos in short.Everything.Literally everything,was scattered on the floor.

*ding dong*

"Savannah's here" Darren yelled.

"Uhh" He ran around the house and looked the for gel.

When he found it,he immediately went in front of a mirror and styled his hair then ran to open the door.

"Hey Savy!" He cheered.