Chapter 5:WHAT!?

Chapter 5:WHAT!?

~ Therese ~

"La,La,La,La,La" I chirped while walking through the neighborhood on a normal Saturday.

"Oof" Next thing I new,I was already on the ground."Watch where you're going mister" I said getting a bit grumpy.

"I'm so sorry,miss!I didn't know where I was going" A voice said,handing me their hand.

"I don't need you to help me up.I have hands and legs that work and strength" I dissed him off,crankily.

I stood up then looked up to see a guy my age staring at me.

"Are you alright?"He asked still worried.

"Yeah I'm fine,I'm Therese Apolinar.Sorry for the grumpy thing." I smiled,putting out my hand.

"It's fine.I'm Darren Espanto" he replied shaking my hand.

Fairness gwapo ni kuya.

I must steal his heart.That sounded creepy and weird.

"Is there any way I could make it up to you?" He asked.

"Hmm....take a walk with me?" I asked.What a smart thing to say way to go Therese.

He would never take a walk with a stranger.

"Mmkay" he replied smiling at me.

Wow.I did not expect that answer.

"So tell me about yourself,Darren" I asked looking at the boy.

"Well I'm 13.I have a little sister named Lynelle.I'm 100% Filipino but me and my family migrated to Canada 4 years ago" He said not really wanting to give out more personal information.

"Well,I'm Therese Anne Apolinar but you can call me Therese.I'm 13 too.Umm, And I have an older sister named Tessa" I said.

My life was pretty boring.

"Oh..Hey,want ice cream?" He said pointing at an ice cream cart.

"Sure" I nodded,walking towards the cart.

"Hi,One chocolate and-What do you want?" He asked looking at me.

"Chocolate na rin" I replied looking at the ice cream.

The man handed Darren his ice cream and then gave me mine.

After he paid,we decided to sit at a bench near the park.

"Ang weird noh?" I spoke up.

"Yung ano?"

"Wow marunong ka pala mag Tagalog!" I said,stunned.Who knew this guy could speak Tagalog? It's like he lived in Canada throughout his whole life because of his voice.

"Syempre! Ano kala mo sakin?"He said
looking around.

"Wala lang.I just thought you can't speak Tagalog kasi it seems like you lived in Canada throughout your whole life pero na realize ko na you told me na nag migrate kayo nung 9 or 10 ka" I explained.

"Ohhh.I get that alot.....Weird yung ano?" He asked,suddenly remembering my sudden outburst.

"Na ngayon lang tayo nag ka kilala.Pero parang may gut feeling ako na parang kilala kita nang matagal na"I explained looking from the sky and back to him.

"Same!" He said looking at me.

We smiled at each other for awhile until he stood up extending his arm out for me to take.

I,of course,shook it then smiled at him for the last time.He turned around then "accidentally" dropped a piece of paper.

I smirked then walked towards it m and saw it was his number.

I cheered for joy and skipped happily into Savy's house.

"SAVY!"I shouted.

~ Savannah ~

It was a normal day another lazy day.

I was sitting on my bed reading books until I got bored so I grabbed my acoustic guitar,Yes I know how! I'm a pro actually! Not meaning to brag though.

I started strumming to one of the songs I've been singing ever since.

"All I know,The morning that I woke" I started.

"Is that I know something,I know something,I didn't before.And all I've-SAVY" Someone had ruin my moment!

"You ruined my moment" I yelled back at the person.

"Whatever" Therese's voice replied.She entered the room with a creepy smile.

"What happened to Therese? Are you gonna kill me?! Please don't you psycho!" I screamed throwing pillows at her teasingly.

Therese dodged it perfectly and sat down beside me.She still plastered a psychotic smile on.

"OMG Savyyyyyy I think I'm in love" She cooed,rolling on the bed while fan girling.

"Dude,We're 13 we don't know anything about love" I pointed out.

"True but still I met this guy awhile ago! OMG his hair,his eyes oh! And his accent" She cooed again.This lovey thing is annoying.

Accent.

Canadian accent.

Darren.

Shut up Savannah!

"So what's the lucky guy's name?" I winked.

"Darren,Darren Espanto" she smiled.

"WHAT!?" I literally shouted,falling off my bed.

Oh no.

---
Hello!! This is edited by the way!

Author was here at May 27,2015