Chapter 32: Twisted

Chapter 32: Twisted

Savannah

"WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET-SHIP ZOOMING THROUGH THE SKY" Darren sang while riding his bike.

"LITTLE EINSTEIN'S" We all sang while giggling.

We meaning Darren,me,JK and Therese.

We were on our way to the park since it's the boys' day off from their hectic schedule and my last day before coming back to school,unfortunately.

It's been weeks or a month since I haven't been to school and my excuse is that I had to travel and assist Darren while he was here.

We thought he would be here temporarily maybe just for 2 months but it became well more than that so I had to follow this dude everywhere.

Thank god Darren made his manager talk to the school to excuse me.

Darren and JK planned that we would all go to the park and play basketball and volleyball,play in the playground and eat in the small cafe around the corner.

"COME ON,LET'S GO" JK sang while biking too.

"LITTLE EINSTEIN'S" We all sang to the top of our lungs.

Some people went out of their houses to see what was all the commotion about but laughed when they just saw us.

Well some laughed.Some wanted to throw their garbage cans at us.

"WE NEED YOU!" Me and Therese sang while skate boarding.Therese pointing at random people,specifically the kids.

"LITTLE EINSTEIN'S...YEAH!!"We all laughed as we entered the park.

"That was fun" Therese laughed."Yeah well we disrupted the peace of the neighborhood" I pointed out.She shrugged and laughed.

"That wasn't even half of the fun we are gonna have today!" JK said walking ahead of us towards the gym.

"Morning Delilah" I greeted the coach of our village's volleyball team.

"Morning,Savannah...Savannah's friends!" she smiled at us,nodding at me and my friends then went back to teaching the new members how to properly spike.

"Morning James and John!" I greeted the two little boys playing on the swings.

"Morning ate Savannah" they smiled and started playing again.Those two 5 years old boys are the sons of my next door neighbor.

I used to babysit them a few months ago but now they told their mom that they don't want to have a babysitter anymore since they're already "big boys" or "men".Their mom just laughed at what they said but gave in to what they like.

"How come she knows some people here and vice-versa?"JK "whispered" to Darren.

"Well weirdo,She actually you know kinda..lives here!!" He told JK snickering.JK sounded pretty dumb asking that.

I rolled my eyes then continued walking 'til we were in the basketball court.

We set our bikes and skate boards aside then put our backpacks and water jugs down.

"Let's play ball" Darren said taking his basketball out of the black bag.

"Let's see what you've got,Karlos" Darren started dribbling the ball,running towards the middle of the court.

"Bring it on,Lyndon" JK said running towards the middle of the court.

Darren started dribbling towards JK,JK blocking him.