Chapter 12

Deanna's POV

I'm just standing here I don't know for how many minutes. Her words keeps on repeating and it hurts me even more. Napahawak ako sa dibdib ko, and started to cry again. It was my fault after all, because of that fucking "Figure it out" I think I was too late. I know that I love her but I'm scared, she might reject me. Hays. And know here I am in the middle of the rain. Can someone save me from this pain?

I was stunned, when I felt two hands wrapped around my waist.

*Dugdug*dugdug*dugdug*dugdug*

My heart was racing, why is she here, supposedly she's with her damn EX right now tsk.

Me: Why are you here?

She didn't answer, she's crying. She's still hugging me.

Jema: Because I don't want to lose you. I want to hold you in my arms just like this. I'm sorry for giving you cold shoulders this past few days because I realized that I'm only causing you trouble. Pinag-isipan Kong mabuti un Deanna, even though I'm hurting.

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako.

Me: Yun Lang ba ang rason mo?
Jema: N--no

Humarap na ako sakanya, we were too close, just one wrong move, mahahalikan ko na sya.

Jema: Natakot ako.

She looked at my eyes. She's still crying. Now I can see determination and love?

Jema: I was scared na baka i-reject mo ako. Knowing that you're straight. Nung time na un I'm really sure na Mahal na Mahal na Kita. I keep on telling myself to stop pero hindi ganun naging kadali. Habang tumatagal, the more na nagpipigil lalong lumalala Ang nararamdaman ko para sayo.

Jema's POV

Ang dami kong gustong sabihin sakanya. After saying that, napangiti sya. She has the most lovely smile.

Deanna: Mahal mo ako? Why? How? When?

She said na parang ndi makapaniwala. Mukhang mapapaamin na talaga ako. She's smiling now waiting for my answer.

Me: Yes, sobrang mahal Kita. I don't know when, or how or why but this is what I feel. I'm in love with you Deanna. Ganun Naman ang love diba, walang specific na rason. Hays Ewan what did you do to me Deanna Wong?!

She chuckled. *Dugdug*dugdug*dugdug*dugdug*

Me: Hey. I'm confessing tapos your laughing at me. Dyan ka na nga.

I was about to walk away but she grabbed my hands and pulled me. And again for nth time, maha-heart attack na ata ako. I'm facing her right know. She's dead serious.

Me: Wh--at are you th--

Hindi pa ako tapos magsalita, she kissed me. Damn! Butterflies in my stomach. It feels like I'm flying. She ended the kiss. Me, napatulala nalang. Gosh Deanna Wong.

Deanna: Don't do that again Jema, I'm not yet confessing my feelings.
Me: If I'm going to do that again you will kiss me again?
Deanna: No haha baliw.
Me: Ay sayang. So what are we talking about?*smirk*
Deanna: Okay, I'm not good at this okay. Urgh! Paano ko ba sisimulan. Amm When I first know you I really don't like you. Naiirita ako pag nakikita Kita. Ponggay keeps on pushing me na kilalanin ka pa. Aish Basta! Bigla ko nalang naramdaman ito. Upon hearing your voice, my heart starts to beat wildly, I thought my sakit ako because Ang bilis talaga ng tibok eh. Just like now.

She held my hand then put it on her chest. I can feel her heart beat, Ang bilis nga!

Me: Natakot ako, Kung ano itong nararamdaman ko para sayo. I'm figuring it out, because I want to be sure. But everytime someone will make you happy, I wish ako nalang. Sana ako nalang ung taong magpapasaya sayo. Nasaktan talaga ako ng mapansin ko na iniiwasan mo ako. But now, nasa harap na kita.*she smiled*. I'm in love with you Jema. I fell in love with the most unexpected person. Mahal na Mahal Kita at sigurado na ako dun. Can I court you?