Chapter 42

No one's POV

Jema woke up early or should I say, she didn't slept at all. She fixed herself in front of a mirror, putting some make up to cover up those dark circles around her eyes, but it's no use. She smiled bitterly.

She walked out her unit, she will have her class today. She stop and her eyes were focused on the door just in front of her unit. She's wondering what happened after their talk. But she shrugged it off and walk away.

Jema's POV

I released a deep sight for nth times. It's my last subject already thanks God. I'm just too tired to teach now.

*Kriingggggg*

I immediately dismissed them. And fix my things, I'm going to the hospital to visit my sister. I'm on my way to the parking lot when I saw Fhen walking towards me. I tried to smile at her. I met her halfway.

Fhen: Itigil mo nga yang pag-ngiti mo ng ganya. Para kang masayahing depress.

She chuckled. I just slap her arm slightly.

Fhen: Oh san ka pupunta?
Me: I'm gonna visit Mafe. She's at the hospital, she will be discharge now.

I saw her eyes got wider.

Me: I'm going now.
Fhen: Wait Jema... Ca--can I come?
Me: Sure but good luck, be ready.
Fhen: I know.

She smiled. Mafe was still mad at Fhen, she didn't explain yet tho. So here we are heading to the hospital. I think it's better if Mafe will be okay with Fhen.

AT THE HOSPITAL

We walked side by side. We headed to her room, but before I open it Fhen held my hand. I can see that she's hesitant.

Me: It's okay, she'll listen this time.

I nodded to assure her. So we entered at the room, Mafe was shocked at first but then she change her look into bitch mode.

Mafe: Anong ginagawa mo dito?

Mafe looked at me, but I give her a let-her-explain-look. She nodded and it's my time to leave them. I stepped out the room, and sat on the chair just near by. I unconsciously tap my shoes on the floor, when someone caught my attention. She really looks familiar. I saw her walks towards the elevator so I followed her.

"What is she doing here?"

I thought to myself. I silently followed her, good thing the elevator was quite crowded. She pressed the 5th floor. I'm curious so I continue followed her, until she entered on a room. I make sure first that she's not be going out before I got closer. I can hear laughters inside the room. They seemed happy. Some of the voices was familiar. I slowly open the door and tried to peek on what happening inside. DAMN! Curiosity killed the cat!

Deanna's POV

After coming out from work I headed to the hospital. He will be discharge today. So here we are at his room. The whole squad was here, we're just waiting for Ponggay. After awhile she arrived. They tease Ponggay because when she came we noticed that her shirt was not properly weared. Ricci was changing his t-shirt now. I saw him struggling so I helped him. He smiled and thank me so I just smiled back. But then we heard the door suddenly closed.

Ponggay: Hey did you saw that?

She asked, but they just said 'No'. Ponggay open the door and we saw Kobe who looks very shock. Ponggay snap her fingers in front of Kobe's face that made him back to his senses.

Kobe: Je----jema.

My heart start to pound really hard. My hands starts to sweat, and my knees are getting weak.