Someone

Isn't it crazy that i finally found someone. Its been a long time since i dating. The last time i dated a girl is when i am in 9 grade. Its been 2 years since that. When i am in 11 grade i was so sure that i wont found nobody that i adore. But the faith got wrong.

This story is starting from scratch. When i ask my friend to lead me back in to the groove of hunter. Yeahh it is right hunter for girll. He said to me to just dm a girl on insta then you can get along. First i think it was absurd. I think it was stupid. I didn't listen to him. Then i found a gorl in my school that mysterious nobody could be close friend to her. Accept her friend. No guys is dared to even chatting her. Because she is so smart, exotic, and different.

I just know this girl when in 10 grade. But i am just friend. Not much. She is really busy compare to me. She is an athlete that represent indonesia in many competitions especially in artistic swimming. If you didn't know artistic swimming. It is just swimming while dancing. She is really busy. When I actually listen to my friend. She is in Singapore. She is do the competition in there. However i just dm her something cheeky. In order to just flirt with her.

I thought that i wont be working out. Because I didn't feel a thing. But she dm back to me. That's a miracle. I love it. I thought she is just playin just like me. She dm back not for long time. Sometimes it takes hour. Well i am fine with that since i am just flirting with her. At that time i dm her it was the time to final semester exam. I just dm something personal but simple like "lu sibuk banget keknyaaa"
It means you seem so busy lately. And i covered with "tapi keren lu kaya gini" but youre awsome.

From a couple days of actually dm on insta for like 3 days or so. I begin to care for her. She is actually care for me too. For example someone actually told me to stop stayed up late and told me to sleep. Even my parents didnt told me that ever. Because i stayed up late to actually studying. Yeahhh i am a bad boy that like to go to the principal office. Even my parent is disgraced to what i ve done. But when you smart what could possibly happen.

She is still in singapore. For an competition. We begin texting texting texting. Dm through dmm. She is expected me to be her friend. Her name is theresa. But people called her RERE.