Strategy in Motion

Tsumiki was walking to the small infirmary located behind the cafe, with flowers in hand. Like he thought his wound wasn't anything too serious whoever that kid was he fought needed a lot of training he was weak and his aim was off. But if it wasn't for that Tsumiki could be dead so he's glad the kids no professional. The only person who took the most damage during the mission was Chuuya. When they had brought him back that night the red head was barely breathing, and he couldn't move an inch. Which of course worried him greatly but they had the best doctor around and Tsumiki just had to trust in Kurama. Tsumiki opened the door to the infirmary, and Kurama was sitting at his desk reading a book silently while Chuuya was sat up in the bed struggling to eat what he could without shaking terribly. Tsumiki's eyes widened and he was immediately at his boyfriend's side. Chuuya was caught off guard as he was suddenly pulled into his boyfriend who hugged him so tightly, hugged him like he was afraid he'd disappear if he let go.

"Hey..." Tsumiki said softly as he kissed Chuuya gently. "How're you feeling?"

"Tired... And in pain. But not as bad as I could be thanks to Kurama. He's keeping me well medicated."

"That I am." Kurama said as he stood up and he was reading Chuuya's charts. "I also gave him an ability suppressor for now. I didn't want that part of his ability activating on his own."

"Thank you Kurama, for seeing after him."

"No problem. You're lucky that boss from the Port Mafia used his ability on Chuuya. If not, we'd be burying him today instead." Kurama sighed. "Just take it easy alright Chuuya? I'm going to release you so you can go home, prescribe you pain meds. They're going to make you sleepy, which isn't all that bad. And make sure you're eating before you take them."

"Got it." Chuuya said.

"I'll make sure he does it." Tsumiki said, and he helped Chuuya put on his shoes. Tsumiki pulled Chuuya's arm around his shoulder and he helped him up off the bed. Chuuya winced as he did. Tsumiki tried to be as gentle with him as he could. Tsumiki lead Chuuya to the car waiting outside for them. Tsumiki helped his petite lover into the car and Chuuya looked up.

"Hi Chuuya." Amon smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit..." Chuuya grunted as he tried to relax.

"Well Boss gave you the next few days off. He figured you could really use the rest. He also gave Tsumiki the time off as well so he could properly take care of you."

Chuuya just nodded. "Just keep me informed of things will ya?"

"Of course. Getting an ass kicking from you once you come back is no fun." Amon said smirking.

Chuuya laughed. "Damn right."

Tsumiki got in the car and he closed the door behind him and held Chuuya's hand. Kissing his head softly. Chuuya got comfortable and he laid his head on Tsumiki as he succumbed to slumber once again.

*

"How is he?" Kouyou asked.

"Truthfully it could have been a lot worse. But he still sustained painful injuries from that ability user. It would be more helpful if we knew more about him."

"Well we had never met this man until the other day. When they tried to steal our cargo from us, and when they stole our money score." Oda admitted. "We should infiltrate their hideout."

"No."

"Boss..."

"I don't wish to do that. Especially not knowing how far he will go to protect his own. If we come across that part of his ability again we might not make it next time, we barely made it this time. We need to thread lightly and be sharp about this."

"He is right." Kouyou said softly. "We know what kind of threat and danger the boy can be. We do not want to agitate him further. I would say let Boss handle this as he is very aware of what he's doing." Kouyou said smirking. "I do hope you feel well soon Boss."

"Thank you Ane-san. Well if you are done here doctor I will be on my way." Dazai said as he jumped down off of the medical bed. "Come with me to my office Odasaku."

"Right behind you Boss."

Oda followed Dazai down to his office. There was even more security than usual today, everyone was concerned for the safety of Dazai because of what happened between him and the red head. But honestly the red head didn't seem like one to do second and off guard attacks. He seemed to like a fair challenge. Dazai walked into his office with Oda and he shut the door behind him. Dazai walked over to his desk and opened the top drawer and he pulled out a red envelope.

"I have a small mission for you. I want you to deliver this red envelope to this address. Just slide it in the mail slot and then take your leave. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes Boss." Oda said bowing, and he took the letter from Dazai.

"What kind of game are you playing Boss?"

"You'll see soon enough." Dazai said smirking.