Broken Partnerships

Chuuya sat inside of his car going over the file Dazai had given him. He had to admit even though Dazai was an annoying bastard he had his usefulness. It was good to know what they were dealing with and stepping into. As Chuuya went through each and every file none of them members truly seemed that dangerous. It wasn't anything Tsukikage couldn't handle. They've handled a lot worst. Chuuya closed the file and he sit it on the passenger side seat, his phone started ringing and picked it up out of the cup holder. Answering his phone.

"Hello."

"Babe, where are you?! You're ten minutes late to the meeting. Boss is fuming."

Chuuya looked at his watch and his eyes widened. "Ah shit! Tell Boss I am on my way. I didn't realize I had took so long I'm sorry. I'm coming right now." Chuuya said starting the car, and buckling in.

Tsumiki sighed. "Alright, just hurry. And be safe. See you when you get here."

Chuuya pulled out of his parking spot and started heading to the meeting place. Once Chuuya arrived he hurried up and parked, turned the car off, and got out grabbing the file and locking the doors. Chuuya walked inside and the door closed behind him.

Shirakawa looked at Chuuya angrily as he joined them. "Nice of you to join us Chuuya."

"I apologize Boss." Chuuya said bowing as he walked over to his side of the table. "I received information, I thought useful." Chuuya said handing Shirakawa the file.

He took the file and opened it. He scanned over it quickly and smirked. "Ah, very nice information indeed. Good work. Now that, that's settled should we start Mr. Fitzgerald?"

"Sure. You own a cafe named Cafe Tsukikage correct?"

"I do. What of it?"

"I am willing right now to sign you a million dollar check. You'll never have to worry about having enough money for you cafe ever again."

"And in return?" Shirakawa said narrowing his eyes.

"In return I want one of your men. Nakahara Chuuya. He has great power, and he can be of wonderful use to me and my organization."

Tsumiki got angry. "Oi! Who do you-!"

Shirakawa raised his hand and Tsumiki hushed. "As tempting as your offer may be to others. It is not moving me Mr. Fitzgerald. My men aren't for sale. As I've already told the same thing to the Port Mafia."

Fitzgerald chuckled. "Fine. I've tried to be nice about it. Looks like I have to take a more drastic approach." Fitzgerald snapped his fingers, and Mark brought in someone. When he removed the bag over their face, the girl had a face full of tears. Chuuya's eyes widened along with Shirakawa's and Tsumiki's.

"Ichigo..."

"Papa!" Ichigo yelled as she tried to tug away from Mark.

"Let her go!" Shirakawa said slamming his hands on the table.

"Chuuya for Ichigo. Fair trade. No one gets hurt and you still get your million dollars for the cafe hm? Give up Shirakawa. I have the upper hand."

"No." Chuuya finally spoke. "No you don't."

Fitzgerald covered his eyes as their was a sudden blast and a bunch of smoke. Chuuya quickly grabbed Ichigo as he choked out Mark. And Chuuya opened the door and pushed his team out. Chuuya grabbed his phone. "Now Dazai!"

"Duck!" Chuuya pushes everyone's head down as they run down the stairs of the building. Chuuya can hear the several gunshots up stairs. Chuuya and his team made it out of the building.