My Beautiful Camellia

Ango looked on the screen as Chuuya's ability levels were being tested. It hurt a lot worse than Chuuya used to remember being tested on. This time they were more prepared to make sure the red head didn't destroy the facility, and escape. Ango used the speaker in the room to talk to Chuuya.

"You know we still probably wouldn't have found you if it wasn't thanks to your fiance."

What? Was Chuuya hearing that right...? But Tsumiki wouldn't-

"He sold you out. Told us you were with him in that hotel room. That's how we were able to find you. Glad we did a beast like you shouldn't be out in humanity."

Chuuya didn't utter a word but the pain was present on his face as a tear rolled down his cheek. Ango's eyes widened and they became quickly uncaring. "There's no point in being upset about it. Soon you'll just be sleeping again so you won't grieve over the betrayal." Ango said heartless.

*FLASHBACK*

Chuuya was grabbing the few items he had. He didn't want to talk to them or say goodbye. There was no need. It'd be better this way. It would only make everything more complicated if not hurt a few feelings in the process. Chuuya walked down the stairs to the ground floor, and he grabbed his shoes by the door slipping them on. He went to go unlock the cafe door but a light was flickered on.

"What are you doing?"

Chuuya sighed. "I'm leaving alright? I don't belong here with your people. I'd just cause unnecessary trouble."

Tsumiki chuckled. "You could let us make that choice for ourselves you know?"

"Well I'm making it for you." Chuuya said grabbing the door handle. Tsumiki put his hand on Chuuya's and looked him straight in the eyes.

"You can't run forever and surely you don't want to be alone."

"I've always been alone it's nothing new to me." Chuuya opened the cafe door but Tsumiki closed it back trapping Chuuya between him and the door.

"What are you so afraid of? What? Are you afraid we're gonna stab you in the back? Turn you in? You've been here for weeks. Don't you think we would have done that already?"

"I don't know what I think..."

Tsumiki sighed. "Well that sucks. Cause I know what I think."

Chuuya chuckled. "Oh and what's that ha?"

Tsumiki pulled Chuuya close by the waist and he kissed him deeply. Tsumiki kissed him for a few moments before he pulled away. "How much I like you... and how I'd really hate to see you go." He said cupping his face.

"I just... I need space okay? Just tell them I went to a hotel or something... I don't know..." Chuuya left without a word and Tsumiki let him that night. But that never meant he gave up.

A few weeks went by and Chuuya was given the space he wanted. But it was short lived. Leaving his job at a local cafe, Tsumiki would walk him home. He somehow knew his schedule which was unnerving. If Chuuya was at the grocery store and there were things he couldn't reach Tsumiki was oddly there to grab them. Chuuya had gotten a puppy and magically that puppy had a box of new toys waiting on his doorstep two days after. Chuuya was thoroughly exhausted trying to ignore the guy but he simply didn't take Chuuya's clear no's as an answer.

Chuuya was just finishing up a long shift and he sighed as he took off his work apron and placed it over the apron rack.

"Goodnight Chuuya." His co worker waved.

"Ah night." Chuuya waved. When Chuuya walked out of the cafe there Tsumiki was with a bouquet of red camellia's. "Don't you ever give up?"

"Not in the slightest." He smiled. "C'mon just one date?"