A Promise of Forever

Chuuya was smiling as Tsumiki combed his fingers through his hair. Chuuya had finally calmed down completely the initial shock of being exposed that way; and laid bare had finally worn off.

"I don't... I don't know if I can face everyone after that..."

"Hey... Chuuya they love you. You're their family."

"Yeah... their family that never told them I was a science experiment... I didn't even tell you... I wanted to tell you first... I'm sorry Tsumiki..."

"Sh... don't worry about that." Tsumiki said kissing his forehead. "I promise. They don't look at you any differently."

*

"Man that was a low blow." Amon said frustratedly.

"That bad huh?" Izuna said looking at Amon

"Since it happened Chuuya refuses to talk to anyone but Tsumiki!" Amon said pouting.

"Well

"Well... you imagine being laid bare like that in front of your friends. You wouldn't be too talkative either." Noin said sipping his tea.

"More than likely Chuuya's embarrassed. That's a big thing to have exposed. He clearly didn't tell anyone because it's not something he likes to talk about or share. Tsumiki has been his boyfriend for a year and a half and he never said anything to him. And we all know Chuuya really trusts him by now." Hasegawa stated.

"Maybe we should do something nice for him! Show him he's loved by us and will always be our family and accepted here!" Amon suggested.

"I think that's a wonderful idea Amon." Shirakawa said.

"Really?!"

"Mm. It will cheer him up as well." He said smiling. "Amon how about you and Noin run down to the bakery and get Chuuya a strawberry cake." Shirakawa said handing him money. And Amon nodded.

"Izuna, you whip up some food. Hasegawa go get the two finest bottles of wine you can find. Take my card. No matter the price just get the best. Me and Yokada are going to go try to get Chuuya to come."