[ 19 ]

N I N T E E N
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

N I N T E E NTHIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"THE REVEALING DAY ISN'T that far, you know

"THE REVEALING DAY ISN'T that far, you know." Eunwoo told the resting figure, who nodded into the pillow. The breeze from the terrace's height made her feel sleepier. "Still curious as to how you'll find me on Saturday." She managed to muffle out, making a little smirk appear on his face. "Don't worry. I will. Not to be creepy or anything." Hyerin hummed in approval, "I sure hope to god you aren't creepy or anything. Otherwise my cousin will kill you." She said calmly, Eunwoo suppressed his nervous laughter by covering his mouth. "What are you doing for the weekends?" He asked, throwing a dart at the dartboard which had been placed on a locker the seniors had moved up there.

"I don't know. I kind of want to finish the 'I'm Not A Robot' drama. Maybe I'll do it after I finish studying." She told herself, already looking forward to the weekend. The male furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Why do you study so much? You're the second most studious female student in the school and the school year just started." He deadpanned, removing the darts from the board. Hyerin laughed lightly at the seemingly uneducated student.

"I definitely don't have life easy like you. I'm aiming for a scholarship. But to do that I need to be be first. Not second. Just trying to make my mom's life a little bit easier. If I can even do the tiniest bit to help her, then that's okay. I could die peacefully." She rambled on, memories of the day her father left crossed her mind. And Eunwoo knew that was what she was thinking about. She was just trying to live her life for other people.

"What do you want to do?" He asked the most stressful question for a teenager. Hyerin let a sigh escape her lips, "I don't know. I'm stuck between being a doctor and a music producer. One job makes money and the other creates my happiness." He titled his head, staring at the back of her head. She was definitely good at music producing. "If money if your problem, then choose that job. But it won't make you as happy as you can be. You really have a born or raw talent when it comes to producing music. With that ability, you could make a lot of money and sell your songs. Maybe even become an idol?" He meekly suggested the idea, wincing at what he said.

If she really wanted to be like most of Seoul's teenagers, she already would've been a trainee. "It's a not a bad idea as I've been scouted before. The school keeps handing out my name towards agencies. I just have to accept them." She nonchalantly said, making Eunwoo's eyes widen. Just how good was this girl in the performing arts aspect? Hyerin already had companies that wanted her. "Got any you want to train at?" He queried, which lead her into a trance. "I got one from YG. Despite its great production... yeah... no... the CEO cares about the trainees' looks. Although SM sounds promising. They've make successful people, but they're very similar to YG's rules. Even JYP. But I'm leaning more towards BigHit. No restrictions there." Eunwoo gaped at her, "You mean BigHit as in BigHit who created BTS? And SM with EXO? YG with Big Bang?!"

"Best believe it. Want to help me in deciding?"

• • •

"What's that?" Jihoon asked Moonbin, who held a big wrapped gift box

"What's that?" Jihoon asked Moonbin, who held a big wrapped gift box. The Astro member raised a brow, pure confusion washing onto his face. "You didn't know?" He asked rhetorically, making the trio exchanged looks to see if the other person knew. But each of them shook their head. They looked at the male, who gave a blank look. "You really don't?" He looked at his surroundings, referring to the squealing girls who also carried presents and chocolates. "Bro, what is it?" Woojin pressed further, making a sigh escape Moonbin's mouth. "It's Eunwoo's birthday. I can't believe you didn't know." He continued to walk pass them, leaving the trio in awe.

Hyerin pulled the two boys aside, "Really none of us fuckers knew?" She queried, making them nod. "What should I give him? I can't even give him money. That's like giving a bald person a hairbrush. They don't need it!" Jihoon mumbled sourly, walking pass the dreamy sighs from girls. Hyerin thought back to yesterday when Eunwoo attacked her with a pick up line. His response to her frozen expression, "It was just a joke. Yeah... just a joke." Which actually sounded like he was trying to convince himself.

The idea of getting this boy a present was hard. What did he need? What do you need when you have everything? A question a philosopher should answer. Speaking of the birthday boy, he finally had appeared. How did you know? Because of the high-pitched female screams that had surfaced. "I want to die." She commented, eyeing the fangirls in disgust. "I know right. Like doesn't it hurt to scream that loud? Hyerin, you couldn't even scream that loud even if you wanted to." Jihoon cackled, making Woojin follow after him.

The girl hit their chests lightly. "Hello." Eunwoo's voice entered their ears. "Happy birthday!" The three best friends pulled out their best jazz hands, "Even though we find out a minute ago." Hyerin mumbled awkwardly, only to receive at hit in the head by Woojin. "Sorry we didn't get you presents, bro. If we knew, we would've." The Busan male sent a light tipped smile towards him. Making the 'Face Genius' smile even wider.

"Definitely okay. Have you seen these people around me? For some reason you not knowing makes it even better." Jihoon raised a brow, narrowing his eyes accusingly, "If you say so." He sung, walking towards his class. The blonde-haired male and the short-haired female exchanged weirded out looks.

"Again sorry. We'll celebrate at break. Happy birthday again." Woojin told him, walking with Hyerin as she cheered behind him. Eunwoo grinned at the girl who brought all eyes to her crazy cheers with Woojin. And there his heart went again. He enjoyed her carefree spirit. "Also don't mind Jihoon's off and on moods with you. He's just getting used to you!" She yelled back at him before entering her class by the blonde-haired male pushing her in. The Astro member managed to grin even wider amongst the squeals of girls and presents being shoved towards him.

"I don't mind. Even I'm having on and off moods. Well... my heart is anyway." He mumbled under his breath.

" He mumbled under his breath