Chapter 5; Mall Regrets

-The Next Day-

I woke up the next day actually feeling happy. I immediately went into my bathroom and turned the shower on, before stripping down and stepping in.  I took my time washing my hair and body, taking extra time to shave my legs. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and started blow drying my long hair.

Once it was completely dry, I broke out my curling iron and started curling my hair into the loose bouncy curls, which looked amazing on my hair. I took my time doing this, and it only ended up taking me about thirty minutes to finish it. I applied my regular makeup next, but not before brushing my teeth vigorously first. My normal makeup was only eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara.

After I was finished with my hair and makeup, I walked into my room clutching the towel around my body tightly. I walked over to my dresser pulling out a black underwear set, before dropping the towel and pulling them both on.

I tossed the towel in my dirty clothes bin, before I walked over to my closet. I searched through my clothes I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans with holes all down the legs, and pulled them on. I also pulled down a black and white striped tight crop top tee shirt. I grabbed my jean vest and pulled it on along with some bracelets and a random necklace.

I pulled on my classic converse, and changed my belly button ring. I took the black diamond out and replaced it with the ruby belly ring I had. I sprayed myself with my favorite fruity smelling perfume and exited my closet.

I grabbed my lip gloss and put some on my lips, I had been humming the entire time I was getting dressed, which actually surprised me. I hadn’t done that in so long. After I was done getting ready I grabbed my phone from the charger and shoved it deep in my pocket. The next few minutes I spent going through the regular new tattoo care that was needed in order to keep the tattoo looking good.

After I finished that I headed out of my room, I pulled my door shut behind me and heard another shut at the same time. I looked up and saw Jaime coming out of his room at the same time. I shook all the feelings away that came when I looked at him and smiled brightly as I walked past him.

“Morning!” I called over my shoulder, my voice coming out cheery and extremely happy. I looked back and shot him a genuine smile, and he was looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed together like he didn’t know what had gotten into me. I stopped looking at him and skipped down the stairs, when I walked into the kitchen I was greeted by the faces of all the PTV guys. I smiled at them, grabbing a granola bar out of the container on the counter and opening it.

Kellin and all of his band members, had gone home at about midnight last night This was only after Kellin and I had sat in my room talking for hours, about pretty much everything. He told me about his daughter, and everything going on with his divorce, he told me things about himself that he’d never told anyone else. I told him everything about my parents, Tyler, and the miscarriage that practically tore my world apart, I told him about the very first break up Jaime and I went through, I told him about the contract, and about me going back to him. He listened and we talked, he never once made me feel stupid for going back to Jaime, he only tried to make me see why I was better off without him.

He was such an amazing guy, and I honestly didn’t think I could like someone so much after everything that happened with Jaime. Kellin was different… he was funny, wild, and extremely caring. I was honestly surprised, because I wanted to try with him. I wanted to see if things could be different, I wanted to see what it felt like to really be loved, I wanted to be safe, and not fear getting hurt all the time… and I honestly felt like Kellin could give me that.

“Carson, earth to Carson… What planet are you on over there?” Tone asked, coming to stand in front of me, waving a hand in my face dramatically. I laughed slapping his hand out of my face.