00: Slow motion.

Louis sat in the management office, tears running down his cheeks.

"No. I won't do it."

"Louis, you agreed to this." Richard Griffiths sternly countered. "You signed the contract."

"Fuck the contract!" Louis shouted. "First, you made me go out with that wench that I have to call my girlfriend, and now you're going to make me propose to her? And to top it all off, you'll make me do it during a concert, of all places?"

"Yes." Richard pauses to take off his glasses and clean them off with the hem of his sweater. "That's exactly what we're going to make you do."

"Wow. You're a fucking prick, you know that?"

"We're just trying to look out for you. And not only you, but the other boys as well. Do you realize how much of an impact your relationship with Harry will make on sales?"

"Our fans know us, and they know that we don't ever want to be someone we're not."

"And that means what?"

"What it means is that you're forcing me to be someone I'm not!"

"And who would that be?"

"Straight."

"Look, Louis. I can't help you with this. You signed the contract, you deal with the consequences."

Louis leaned over Richard's desk with a bitter, irritated look in his eyes. "Fuck your contract, fuck your consequences, and FUCK YOU." Louis grabs his bag and storms out of the room without letting Richard respond.

He walks out of the building, and the tears start to come out faster. Fucking prick, fucking contract, fucking beard fuck fuck fuck fuck it all. Louis cried harder as he got into his car.

He shoved his key into the ignition, all the while cursing the world and everyone that walks upon it. He turns the key, and the engine roars to life.

Louis pulls out of the parking lot and takes a right, driving back toward his and Harry's flat. He drove a bit over the speed limit, replaying what he'd do once he got home. If Harry wasn't there, then he'd pack his things -- every single thing of his that he could find -- and he'd drive down to his family in Doncaster. He'll avoid the other boys at any cost.

If he can't live a happy life with Harry, then he'll live without him. No matter how hard it will be.

But for all of it to happen, he just needs to get home.

Just as that thought goes through his head, that's when the glass breaks. Louis' car tumbles into the ditch on the side of the road.

And everything goes black.