Chapter One

Hie! here is chapter one!

Let's go!

(Ashton's p.o.v.)

"Ashton can you come down here please!!" I hear my little sister Lauren screech as I groaned, rolling my eyes and setting down my xbox controller.

"Hold on Niall, I'll be back." I grumbled into the mic, walking towards the staircase.

"What do you want, Lauren?" I come into the kitchen.

"I JUST WON 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER CONCERT TICKETS!" She squealed getting up and hugging me tightly.

"And I need to know this......why?" I asked.

"Kelsey can't go and Harry is to annoying and young so I thought you could drive me since your older and have a drivers license." she looked up at me with big eyes.

"Where's mum and dad! Can't they take you?" I shouted very annoyed.

I went out in the living room and say on the couch next to my mum.

"Mum do I really have to drive her to that stupid concert? there just a bunch of boys who can't sing! what do you see I'm them Lauren?" I leaned back onto the couch rolling my eyes.

"Ashton, me and your father are going out to a fancy restaurant that night, and Harry is going to be at the baby sitters house. So can you just please take your sister to the concert? please?" she turned to me with pleading eyes.

"Ugh! fine I'll drive her to the stupid concert!" I moaned.

"Yay! thank you so much Ashton! I love you so much!" she jumped on me giving me a hug.

"Yeah, yeah...." I hugged her back getting up and going to the staircase.

"Oh I almost forgot! the concert is in 1 week! so don't make any plans with any of your friends!" Lauren warned pointing her finger at me.

"Yeah whatever" walking up the staircase.

Obviously to play more video games.

"Hey I'm b-NIALL WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted into the mic as I ear moaning and groaning from the other side of the phone.

"OH.....OWYYY!" He groaned.

"What are you doing?" I put my head in my hand.

"I banged me toe on the fuckin' chair! shit! that hurt like hell." he cursed.

"HEY! don't swear!" I yelled at him in the mic.

"Whatever, hey I got to go Harry is here." I an hear Harry is the background saying 'hey Nialler'.

"Ooh are you guys going to have sexy time?" I smirked.

"Wha? pfft NO! Bye!" he turned his mic off going offline.

"Ugh! what am I going to do now?!" I look over at my bed and see my laptop.

"Maybe I'll look up who this 5 Seconds of summer." I went over to my bed, flipping my laptop open.

"...5 s-e-c-o-n-d-s o-f s-u-m-m-e-r..." I spelled out into the google search.

"Let's see 10 facts you should know about 5sos." I clicked on that link and it led me to site giving 10 facts about all the members and 10 facts about the band itself.

"Michael clifford, Unicorn?, middle name gor-GORDON!! HAHA OMG!" I stroll to the next person.

"Calum hood, not Asian? ok.... moving on." last person.

"Luke Hemmings, sex god, blonde, openly bi-sexual. Ok i don't care about Facts anymore moving on to pictures."

'Michael Clifford.'I went to images and saw him, he was ok looking but had different hair colors in every picture.

'Calum Hood' Omg He does look Asian! HAHA! But he is pretty cute.

'Luke Hemmings' as hole bunch of pictures of a kid with blonde hair and blue eyes popped up, oh my.....wow. he actually not that bad looking. does he- No way! he had a lip piercing. but I he looks very cocky. yeah I don't know about that. good thing the concerts only like 2 or 3 hours long.

I really hope their music doesn't suck.

So that's chapter one! Sorry it's kinda short, I promise I will make the other chapters a lot interesting and longer.

-😘