Chapter Six

Hey!

Double update! Oh yeah!!

I'm going to be making this fanfic a lot longer then I intended it to be so it's going to be about 10-15 chapters maybe longer.

:D

(Ashton's p.o.v.)

I woke up sitting straight up, screaming,drenched in sweat and panting hard.

I had the most scariest dream ever!

I had a dream that I pushed Luke off a cliff, and he......wait a minute.

Did I really just scream because I pushed Luke off a cliff, THE Luke Hemmings?

"What's wrong?! I heard you scream!" Luke busted through the door, with a worried look on his face.

"Nothing I'm fine, just had a bad dream I'm going back to sleep now." I lay back down.

"What did I say, if you have a nightmare you can always sleep in my bed-" I cut him off.

"NO! really I'm fine!" I held my hands up in front of me.

He walked over and sat on the bed,turning to look at me.

"You like me don't you?" he stared at me with those pretty blue eyes, I felt like he was staring I to my soul.

"W-what! No way! your so cocky! get out." I flushed and picked up a pillow, throwing it at his face.

"Aww you do like me, I like you to, let's kiss." he puckered his lips I pushed his face away from mine.

I stood up grabbing his arm, going into his room.

"Woah are you sure, your ready I mean we haven't been on a date yet.." He smiled cheekily.

"I'm don't even.....ugh just go to bed." I got into the other side of the bed.

He laughed a little.

"Your seriously are to adorable." he shakes his head,getting into the bed, wrapping a arm around my waist.

I grabbed his arm and pushed his hand away.

"Do not do that." I scolded him while giving him the death glare.

"Okey, whatever you say." he smiled flirtatiously.

I stared at him. blushing a lot.

"That doesn't work on me." I scoffed.

"What doesn't." he kept smiling, doing the thing again.

"That! stop, I don't like you. I appreciate you caring for me but I am leaving soon so leave me alone, goodnight." I turn around, falling back onto my pillow.

"Okay goodnight, sweet dreams." I felt him lay down, next to me.

(Luke p.o.v.)

I rolled over and felt coldness over there, my eyes shot open.

Where is Ashton?

I walk down my staircase, hearing Ashton's faint voice coming from the padio.

"I know Niall it's just weird!" I hear Ashton yell.

Who's Niall? jealous takes over my body and I grit my teeth.

I get closet trying to hear what 'Niall' has to say.

"I don't what say, maybe you should give him a chance." Ashton stayed quiet.

"Mmhmm maybe I sho-" I stepped making a creak in the floor.

He jumped around looking at me.

Shit.

"Uh hey Ashton let's go out for breakfast." I suggest.

"I got to go Niall call you later." Ashton hung up.

"Alright." he put his phone in my pocket.

I grab my keys off the table and open the door for Ashton to go out first.

"Where did you-" I cut him off.

"Who's Niall?" I say sticking the key in, starting the engine.

"No one." He answered looking out the window.

"Are you in a relationship with him?" he started to laugh his ass off.

"Yeah right me and Niall, dating?" He laughed.

"Never, he is in a relationship with someone else." he shook his head.

"Alright, good." I smile at him.

"Didn't I say stop doing that." he looked back out the window, blushing.

"Smiling? it seems to work on you very well, I can tell your blushing the windows are like a mirror." I chuckled turning my eyes back to the road.

He huffed. "Can we please just go eat now, I'm starving."

"Sure babe." He blushed.

"Don't ever call me that, again." He's to cute.

I love him.

Oooooookkaayyy......

That's the end of chapter six.

I'm very tierd I had a long ass day today.

Luv ya xx