Chapter Five

Hello again, today was picture day in school and I think my pictures came out horrible.

Oh well.

Here is chapter five.

(Ashton's p.o.v.)

Luke opened the door to his big ass mansion house, and I followed behind him with an icepack on my head.

"Here is the guest room also your room." he opened the door, it led to a big king sized bed and a big flat screen Tv with its own bathroom.

"Uh, thanks." I looked around.

"What? you don't like it?" He asked coming around to face me.

"Oh I love it." I nodded, smiling.

"Ok but if you have a nightmare or anything....you can always come to my room and sleep with me." he smirked coming to my ear.

"In my bed." he whispered backing away and winking, walking about of the room.

I blushed and looked away.

"Whatever, I'm not going to have a nightmare I haven't had them in years." I huffed going to the bed and taking off my sweater and putting the ice pack down on the counter.

I smell my armpits.

"Oh my god, ew." I walk into the bathroom and there is a big sink with 3 sinks in it, a big jacuzzi bath tub and a big shower on the right.

I strip down and hop into the jacuzzi.

I hear a knock at the door.

"Hey Ash! I have some clothes that you can wear in the dresser for tomorrow! I set out some pj's for you." I hear Luke yell from the other side of he door.

"Uh thank you!" I blush going under the water and coming back up, grabbing the shampoo and lathering it in my hair.

When I got done my bath I got and walked into room where I see the pj's that Luke is letting me wear.

I put on the grey band tee tank top it's kind of long since I'm a lot shorter then Luke, after that I put on the grey sweatpants which are also really long on me since my legs sent as long as his.

I brush out my hair and shake it out, living it to a curly mess.

"Hey are you done?" Luke knocked on my door.

"Yeah come in." I lay down on the bed, pulling out my phone.

I have no missed calls which is good, because that means I'm not in trouble.

Luke came in and say down at the end of the bed.

"Let's watch a movie in my theater room." He turned to me, smiling.

"No, I'll pass." I shake my head.

"That wasn't a question it was a statement, come on." he grabbed my arm and pulled me down stairs to the 'Theater Room'.

"What are we watching?" I day sitting down in the middle row of the theater.

He sits next to me.

"As above so below, it came out in movies a couple of days ago." he shrugged.

"I thought but looked scary and pretty good." he continued turning on the movie.

"Oh no, I do not do scary movies." I say getting up, but he pulled me down onto his lap.

"Then sit with me..." he smirked.

I blushed jumping off his lap into my own seat.

"I'll be fine...." I mumbled looking away, avoiding eye contact.

"Alright let's start the movie then." I look over at the screen as he starts the movie.

(Luke p.o.v.)

He's perfect for me.

Argues with everything I say.

Rejects everything I do.

He likes me.

Aw! it's soooo fucking adorable! I love it!

Blushes at the smallest things.

Ashton was jumping a lot during the movie so I put a comforting arm around his shoulders.

He blushed and frowned, trying to move away from my arm and I chuckled.

"What's so funny." he turned to me, frowning.

"You are to cute." I smiled poking his cheek.

He smacked my hand away mumbling a 'dont touch me'.

"Alright." I smiled at the screen.

When the movie wand over, Ashton ended up falling asleep.

So I picked him up and carried him to the guest room.

"Goodnight." I moved his hair out of in face and kissed the stop of his head, totally not getting a whiff of his hair.

I walked over to the door and turned out the light, going to my room for bed.

Heeey!

I am really happy that so many people are voting for this story, I honestly bought I would only have like 2 votes on this story, I'm updating again later because I have no school tomorrow or Monday because of Labor Day weekend, I going to get my braces off tomorrow, yay! I so excited and I'm going to see as above so below the new horror movie.

Feel free to comment anything you want.

Anyways byee!