Epilogue

Hey I'm so sad this has come to an end.

~1 1/2 years later~

(Luke's p.o.v.)

This was our last show on tour with one direction and I'm really sad that its come to an end.

But at least I will have time to go out on cute dates with Ashton with out being mobbed by fans.

Also Ashton joined the band before this tour started.

We figured we needed a drummer and Ashton said he knew how to drum so it kinda just happened.

"Thanks to all the beautiful people out there for the best year ever! And also Ashton for joining the band!" I smiled and looked back at Ashton.

He got up out of his chair and ran over to me and put his arm around me.

He came up to my microphone.

"This hug I'm giving to Luke is for all you people." He said and wrapped his arms around me and i smiled, leaning to his ear.

"I love you so much Ashton." I whispered.

"I love you more, babe." he pulled back and squished my cheeks going back to his drums.

"Goodnight everyone!" Calum said and we ran back into the back room of the stage.

"That was a fucking rocking last show." Ashton cheered.

"Yeah it was baby." i put my guitar away, going up to Ashton and giving him a kiss.

He kissed back, laughed and putting his hands around my waist

I am so glad i met that boy in the crowd and then hit him with a door, Because then i wouldn't have an awesome boyfriend or a drummer in the band.

I guess this how the story ends.
Ashton is the one for me and I am his hero.

~The End~

Omfg thats the end!
This was in my drafts for a while and I'm not going to be updating until further notice on anything.
So if i want go ahead and follow me ho ahead. :)
Ily all so much and i will cya very soon.