To All The Kpop Idols I've Loved Before Jungkook ff Part 4

Jungkook: REMEMBER YOUR MINE AND ONLY MINE...
*You just stood there in silence while Jungkook walked back to his hyung's to take their picture*

Photo Girl: So....BTS! What's up next for you guys I mean Blood Sweat And Tears was a big hit?
RM: Well....we're have something that's the opposite of Blood Sweat And Tears, And our new album is called You Will Never Walk Alone!
BTS except suga: Ya!
Suga: I think we will show our true colors in this album like our emotions, and sadness can be felt by anyone who is walking alone...ty Photo Girl and the only thing I can say is....
BTS except suga: DON-
Suga: I'm a bad boy and SWAG....
*BTS except suga just walks away leaving suga in his moment of ~SWAGNESS~*
*You just start laughing*
Jihyo: Let's go we have our seats ready for us
Twice: OK!
*You and Twice head to your seats and the host speaks*

Host: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! And welcome to the 2018 melon award show! I hope you all are having a good night so far, so by getting us started we will start with 3 groups 2 soloist and then we will have our first winner of the night!Cr...

Crowd Of Fans: WOOOOOOOOOOO!
Host: And up first is our girl group that is always in our area......BLACKPINK! Performing Playin With Fire, As If It Was Your Last And...their new single Du-Du-Du-Du!

Host: That was amazing BLACKPINK!
Blackpink: Thank you so much..!
Host: and up next we have our boy group Seventeen! They will be doing their hit song from their debut year very nice and their new song Oh My! Which includes thanks Right after!