To All The Kpop Idols I've Loved Before Jungkook ff Part 7

*You and Chanyeol were heading out for your date.....until you saw JUNGKOOK?!*
Y/N: Oh h-he-hey Jungkook fancy seeing you here....
Jungkook: Don't worry your unnies told me already....
Y/N: So then why are you here....?
Jungkook: To apologize to Chanyeol for beating him up so badly...
Chanyeol: That was weeks ago it's fine I should have neve-
Jungkook: But that doesn't mean I'm still being nice to you I told Joshua this so I'm gonna tell you! Y/N will be mine and mine only she will just you wait Park Chanyeol!
Chanyeol: Sure.....will see!
Jungkook: Anyways....where are you two going?
Y/N: On a date!
Jungkook: B-
Y/N: And don't say why not me because if I do recall I went on a date with you remember! When you told me not to love anyone else but you.....
Jungkook: Fine! I will let it slide! But next time HELL NO! Besides I already have plans with someone an old friend!
*You look down for a second...*
Jungkook: Bye have fun on your date!
Chanyeol: Hey Y/N are you ok?
Y/N: Yeah why wouldn't I be....?
*You lie to yourself, your actually not fine....not one bit*
Y/N: Let's go on a different type of date!
Chanyeol: Ok how so..?
Y/N: An indoor date! We can watch a movie, cook, and play some video games!
Chanyeol: Ok lets go to my house! You can meet my group!
Y/N: Ok!
*You and Chanyeol head to EXO's house*

Y/N: YOUR HOUSE IS LIKE A MANSION!Chanyeol: *laughs**You walked inside and saw 8 boys*Chanyeol: GUYS! Y/N IS HERE FOR A DATE WITH ME!EXO: YAY!Chanyeol: Introduce yourselves!Suho: Hi I'm Suho I'm the leader and the lead vocalist of EXO!Xiumin: Sup ...

Chanyeol: *laughs*
*You walked inside and saw 8 boys*
Chanyeol: GUYS! Y/N IS HERE FOR A DATE WITH ME!
EXO: YAY!
Chanyeol: Introduce yourselves!
Suho: Hi I'm Suho I'm the leader and the lead vocalist of EXO!
Xiumin: Sup I'm Xiumin I'm also the lead vocalist, lead dancer and, the rapper of EXO!
Lay: Heyo! I'm Lay I'm the main dancer and vocalist of EXO!
Baekhyun: Hey beautiful I'm Baekhyun and I'm the main vocalist of EXO!
Chen: Hai I'm Chen I'm also the main vocalist of EXO!
Chanyeol: Well you already know me but I'm the main rapper, vocalist, and the visual of EXO!
D.O: Hi I'm Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O I'm the main vocalist of EXO!
Kai: Hey there I'm Kai I'm the main dancer, lead rapper, vocalist, visual and, the center of EXO!
Sehun: Hi I'm Sehun, I'm the lead dancer, lead rapper, sub vocalist, also a visual and the maknae of EXO!
And we're EXO!

*Ignore the former members*Baekhyun: Chan me boy you picked the right time for an indoor date!Xiumin: Yeah we're heading out to play some poker and cards with seventeen and bts!Sehun: Like a group party!Chanyeol: Ok I will come after!Y/N: Oh I'm s...

Baekhyun: Chan me boy you picked the right time for an indoor date!
Xiumin: Yeah we're heading out to play some poker and cards with seventeen and bts!
Sehun: Like a group party!
Chanyeol: Ok I will come after!
Y/N: Oh I'm sorry I ruined half of your night Chanyeol.....
Kai: No Y/N idk if your unnies told you yet but it's s party or the girls too!
Lay: Yeah but just after your date the girls will start getting ready!
Y/N: Oh so like a celebration!
EXO: Yeah!
Chanyeol: Ok cya guys soon!
EXO except Chanyeol: Bye!
Y/N: Ok so what are we going to do first?
Chanyeol: Let's watch a movie!
Y/N: Ok...but no horror movies!
Chanyeol: NOPE!
*Chanyeol's plays Scream the movie*
Chanyeol: I will brb I'm gonna get us some popcorn, will you be ok..?
Y/N: Yeah...yeah why wouldn't I be......
Chanyeol: Ok....
*JUMP SCARE*
Y/N: Ahhh!