To All The Kpop Idols I've Loved Before Jungkook ff Part 5

*You were just crying on the ground*
Jungkook: Y/N......
Y/N: .......
Jungkook: Y/N!
Y/N: SHUT UP! SHIT! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF U WOULD JUST STOP BEING SO STUBBORN ABOUT A MUSIC VIDEO! CHANYEOL WOULD HAVE NEVER GONE TO THE HOSPITAL! AND NO ONE WOULD HAVE....WOULD...have....gotten hurt....
Jungkook: I will just go, it seems like I'm the victim, and your right it's all because of my jealousy towards you and other men, your allowed to hang out with who ever you would like, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN MY FEELINGS WONT CHANGE! I WILL ALWAYS CARE FOR YOU Y/N! You know that...right...?
*Jungkook walks away in tears..*
Twice: cmon Y/N let's go home....
*You head home*

*The Next Few Weeks....*
Authors POV: today was the day you got to see Chanyeol, and you were so happy about it.
Your POV
Y/N: I'm heading out to see Chanyeol bye guys be back shortly!
Twice: BE SAFE! BYE!
*you head out and you finally made it to the hospital*

Your POVY/N: I'm heading out to see Chanyeol bye guys be back shortly!Twice: BE SAFE! BYE!*you head out and you finally made it to the hospital*

*you saw chanyeol..*

*he looks over at you*Chanyeol: Y/-Y/N: CHANYEOL!*you ran and hugged him tightly Chanyeol: So t-t-tight!Y/N: sorry I just missed you!Chanyeol: don't worry I missed your pretty face too!Y/N: aww your too sweet to get this beaten up by someone

Chanyeol: Y/-
Y/N: CHANYEOL!
*you ran and hugged him tightly
Chanyeol: So t-t-tight!
Y/N: sorry I just missed you!
Chanyeol: don't worry I missed your pretty face too!
Y/N: aww your too sweet to get this beaten up by someone.
Chanyeol: Y/N.....
Y/N: I mean you helped me a lot at the company.
Chanyeol: Y/N....
Y/N: And I was crying for days.
Chanyeol: Y/N....
Y/N: And I missed y-
Chanyeol: I'M MOVING AWAY!
*your smile slowly faded away..*
Chanyeol: but I will be back it won't be for long only a few weeks or so....
Y/N: But why..?
Chanyeol: it's my dad, he needs my help with his company
Y/N: oh...ok I understand then, just be safe ok!
I have to go now it was nice seeing you! And let me know when your about to go to the airport so everyone can say goodbye...
Chanyeol: Y/N...I-
Y/N: anyways I will go visit Jungkook so I will cya once you leave tomorrow!

I-Y/N: anyways I will go visit Jungkook so I will cya once you leave tomorrow!