To All The Kpop Idols I've Loved Before Jungkook ff Part 10 Final Part

*Back at Twice's house*

Twice: Y/N! Your back!Nayeon: Where have you been?Y/N: With Jungkook and Chanyeol

Nayeon: Where have you been?
Y/N: With Jungkook and Chanyeol...
*You wink at Sana*
Sana: *Giggles*
Jihyo: Anyways... Y/N today is a special day for you!
Twice except Jihyo: Yep!
Y/N: Why?
Twice: You'll see! You guys can come out now!
BTS/Twice/Seventeen/Gfriend/EXO/Red Velvet/NCT/Your Parents: Happy Kpop Anniversary Y/N!
Y/N: Aww Thanks you guys, it has been a long ride and I wanted to thank you so much!
Yeri: Let's celebrate by show my our new latest songs!
Everyone except Yeri: Ok!
Seventeen: Us first!

Gfriend: That was so amazing guys! Us next!

EXO: Niceee, we don't have a dance practice video...so how about Eunha, Yuju, Sinb, Y/N, Mina, Nayeon, Seulgi, Irene, and Yeri dance for us?
The girls: Ok!

EXO: That was so good 😊
Red Velvet: Ok lets get it girls!

Everyone: Catchy!
Twice: Ok it's our time to shine!

BTS: JYP would be proud girls, now lastly us!

Y/N: Guys thanks again for this party...I can't believe this is our last month together before we part our ways...for now at least!
Everyone: 😂 that means we each have to spend time with you Y/N!
Y/N: Me and girls we go out for a bit cya boys later!
The boys: Bye!
*You and the girls go to a rib house and talk about crushes and stuff*

for now at least!Everyone: 😂 that means we each have to spend time with you Y/N!Y/N: Me and girls we go out for a bit cya boys later!The boys: Bye!*You and the girls go to a rib house and talk about crushes and stuff*