Chapter 9 : Caught

Taylor's Pov

When Toot and I got back to the room we were going at it like crazy . I knew that she missed me just as much as I missed her and I loved it . The adrenaline was HIGH. I didn't want it to end and when it did , I wanted to do it all over again . I swear I wish I didn't have to go home at all .. But sadly we did , just not today. While she was in the shower Ray called me , to be honest he had been calling me all night and Ashleghi Had been blowing Toots phone up we put our phones on silent and continued to make love . Maybe I'll break up with him when we get back to town who knows. Then me and Toot can start working on our relationship again. Toot walked out the shower shirtless in only her sports bra and a towel . She smiled at me then kissed me " hey beautiful , how'd you sleep ?".

" slept great , with the TWO HOURS we did get sleeping " I said laughing and biting her lip . We started to go at it again and she started going down on me . I had put my phone on loud so that if my mama called or something I would know . Toot was going Full speed deep inside me like never before it's like she was devouring me and I was loving it .

" No Flex zone , no flex zone , they knowwww better they knowww better " my phone rang loud af but Toot kept on eating , whoever it was hung up but called right back I looked at the phone and it was my mama. " it's ----- my -------- mama ---- ooooh fuck !" I said to toot she didn't stop tho . I answered the phone tho and as soon as I said hello it's like she hit a spot ain't ever felt before and I screamed loud af .

" Taylor , what are you doing ! " my mama yelled at me " huh , I'm watching a scary movie maa I'll call you later I love you " I said as I quickly hung up. Toot pulled me in closer to her like she wasn't already burried inside of me .. I came all over her face and collapsed . Ion know what it is but she has stepped her sex game up . I hopped in the shower .. I heard our room phone ring and that meant we has 15 minutes to be ready..

So I hurried and put on clothes nothing major though just a half shirt and some skinny jeans with rips and some flip flops . Toot on the other hand she was fucking FLAWLESS . She had on a DOPE shirt , and some black Levi's that slacked but not like sloppy slack it was enough to be cute and neat at the same time and red , black and white Lebrons . We walked out the room and enjoyed the day with our group. I don't care what nobody said imma get my Tiana back if it's the LAST thing I do . Fuck what my mama thinks she must don't love me anyway she took Toot away and to make it so bad my mama is trying to change my schools by the day we get back just so I can't see Toot anymore . Like ugh and I haven't even told Toot yet. It's gone break me but still , Maybe I'll just disappear and tell her that I'm moving later. I don't know just yet, this just might be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I gave Tiana my phone to put in her pocket because I didn't have a purse on . She didn't say anything about it she just was like okay.

| 2 hours later |

So we at this soul food restaurant with everybody that went on the trip with us which is like 30 people . Everything was going great , Toot had to get let out of the booth because she was sitting inside of ours .

| Toot Pov |

Taylor's phone kept vibrating in my pocket and I didn't know who the fuck it was , so I got up and went to the bathroom so that I could turn her phone off. I clicked the lock screen and a message from one of our friends on the trip Dede had texted her " I seen you and a Toot kissing on the bus " .

- how y'all like that chapter ? Let me know what y'all thinking yet again UPDATE is NOT a comment give me feedback y'all have my kik 💯

- niq