Chapter 10 : If Loving You Is Wrong.

| Taylor's POV |

After we got back from the restaurant Toot was acting a little strange , she gave me my phone and I called my mom and Ray. We leave in the morning back home and I hope and pray me and Toot get back on track with what we got going on. When we got back on the bus it was like nothing between us had happened at all . Toot was so quiet but that means that she was just thinking it all out basically .. Well at least I guess. Once we got there Ashleigh Was waiting Toot in her car . I scoffed a little bit because I knew that this bitch was out to get my girlfriend and that was an absolute NO GO . As long as I'm living Tianna Russell Will Forever Be Mine .. Think it's a game I'll fuck a bitch up about that one there . We got our bags and Toot got off the bus first . My mom parked beside Toots car which I find so bad. Ole girl got excited as hell as soon she seen Tianna . She ran and she jumped on her like she had been waiting for days . Toot hugged her and kissed her then they put the bags in the trunk . It was like at that moment I finally got the clue that Toot and I can't be together she doesn't want to be a secret and with Ashleigh they can be open about their relationship and I can't even be mad about it. I looked a little sad when I got in the car but I played it off when I got into the car with my mom. " Is that Toot new girlfriend?" My mama asked. " I don't know maa and I don't really wanna talk about it I gotta headache , I just wanna go to sleep "

" well Taylor gone to sleep then I was just saying it's nasty how they just open like that "

I didn't say anything else to my mama because she can be ignorant as hell at times. She just makes me sick . I got home and got settled in and then I called Toot but to my surprise she wasn't the one who answered .

" Well well well , if it isn't Taylor . Haha , what you want ?" Ashleigh asked in a sarcastic ass tone .

" Where is Toot ? " I asked trying to hide my annoyance .

" Oh You Mean My Girlfriend ? Ha She's in The Shower and She hates you so Stop Calling her before I fuck your life up and with that she Hung up

I Sat Down On My Bed With The Phone Still In My Hand Looking At The Screen And Questioning Myself...

"Who The Fuck?? Who She Talking To??" I Asked Myself.

I Don't Know If Y'all Heard Me Before But Tianna Russell Is Mine And I Could Care Less About This Asheligh Bitch. I Grabbed My Red And Blank Converses And Wrapped My Hair In a Bun. I Walked Downstairs And Grabbed My Moms Car Keys..She Was Sleep So She Wouldn't Know I Was Gone..And Shawt Was Finna Get A Real Country Ass Whooping..Just Wait On It. I Could Care Less About Mom Getting Mad. I Headed To Toot's House And When I Pulled Up Toot And Ashleigh Were Sitting At Her Car Giggling And Shit.

"Aha I Guess Toot Out The Shower Now.." I Said To Myself. "Well She Better Get Ready To Get Dirty Again.." I Got Out The Car And Put My Phone On The Sidewalk And Walked Up To Asheligh..

"Taylor Whatchu Doing Here??" Toot Asked.

I Pushed Her Out The Way And Headed For Asheligh.

"You Stupid Bitch!!!" I Yelled Out Pushing Her Facedown In The Concrete And Punching Her In Her Face.

Numerous Times I Jabbed In Her Shit Until Toot Pulled Me Off Of Her.

"The Fuck You Doing Taylor???"

"Nahhh The Fuck You Doing Toot!! Get Yo Fucking Hands Off Me!! You Fuck Around With Me Then Got Yo Lil Bitch On The Side And Shit!! You Thought This Was A Fucking Game Toot, I Love Yo Stupid Ass But You Always Playing Around!!"

"Me?? Playing Around?? But Yet You Got Ray On The Side And Shit??" She Said Getting In My Face. "And You Call This Shit A Game..Jumping From Dick To Pussy Ain't A Game!"

"So I Jump Now??"

"Damn Straight..But As From What I Hear...He Can't Even Fuck Better Then Me And You Talk Shit?? You Don't Complain About Shit Untill You Dont Get Yo Way!"

I Looked At Her And Looked At Ashleigh..Her Mouth And Nose Dripping In Blood...

"Fine..Have Yo Bitch Toot, I'm Sure She Can Do A Lot With The Damage I've Done."

"Taylor.." She Said Gripping My Arm.

I Looked At Her And Kissed Her.

"Goodbye Tiana.."

I Got Into My Car And Back Home. I Can't Believe What Toot Just Said. I Started Crying As I Walked Through The Door. My Mom Was Sitting Waiting For Me.

"Taylor." She Yelled.

I Ignored Her Throwing Her Keys On The Counter.

"Taylor!!!" She Yelled Again.

"What??"

"Where The Hell You Been!!! Driving My Car Without My Damn Permission."

"I Was Out Running A Quick Errand."

"Nahh Yo Dumb Ass Was At Toot House!! I Told You Bout Her..I Don't Want You.."

I Cut Her Off.

"Mama Like What The Hell You Don't Get!!!! I Love Toot..I'm Tired Of This..You Make Shit Worse Then It Already Is!!! What Don't You Understand...I'm Gonna Love Who I Wanna Love And If You Don't Like It Then I Don't Have To Be Here..I Don't Have To Be Your Child I Don't Care!!!!"

"Taylor You Better Watch Yo Damn Mouth Talking To Me!!"

"And If I Don't Mom??? What You Gon Hit Me Again?? Go Ahead...I'd Rather Be In Hell Then Deal With Your Torture And Shit."

She Slapped Me In The Face.

"Taylor!! Take Yo Ass Upstairs!!!!"

I Ran Upstairs Holding My Face And Crying Hard As Hell..

I Just Wanna Be Done ......

ι нσρє у'αℓℓ ℓιкє тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя αѕ мυ¢н αѕ ι ∂σ . αѕ яєqυєѕтє∂ fяσм уσυ αℓℓ ℓαуѕѕια ¢αмє ιи αи∂ ∂ι∂ нєя тнιиg αт тнє єи∂ σf тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя ѕσ у'αℓℓ ¢σммєит & νσтє σиℓу 2 ¢нαρтєяѕ ℓєfт уσυ gυуѕ у'αℓℓ киσω му кιк уσυνєfσυи∂иιq

- иιq