Chapter 11

Toot POV

Dear Diary ,

I broke up with Ashleigh right after her and Taylor got into that fight . I just can't see myself with her the way I thought. I miss Taylor though , even after what I said I know that for a fact I love her to the death . I bought her this ring for our anniversary but like I never got the chance to give it to her. So its basically sitting on top of her old jewelry box . Maybe one day she'll be able to wear it ....

- Toot

I closed the diary and put it on my night stand . I found myself in this ball crying .... I mean this love thing is really more than a young nigga can bear ...

I grabbed my car keys and started to head over to Taylor's house ...

Taylor's POV

I Headed Downstairs And To My Surprise My Mom Wasn't Home. I Was Getting Real Tired Of This Bullshit And I Literally Was On The Verge Of Running Away. I Didn't Care About Anything Or Anybody Anymore, Toot Didn't Care So Why Should I??? I Grabbed A Couple Of Things And Shoved Them Into My Kavu Bag Before I Headed Out The Door And To My Surprise. There Was Toot, Standing There, As Innocent As Can Be As If She's Done Me No Wrong.

"Oh Lemme Guess You Came Here To Apologize" I Said And Grabbing My Other Pair Of Shoes.

"Actually I Did...Look...Taylor, I Didn't..."

I Cut Her Off.

"You Ain't Gotta Apologize, I Honestly..Don't Wanna Hear It."

"And Why Don't You Want To Hear This??? You Do This Shit Every Time...You Know What.."

She Got In My Face.

"This Is Exactly Why I Said The Shit I Said. You Fucking Childish.You Don't Wanna Face The Fact That You Did Me Wrong While All I Did Was Retaliate! How The Fuck You Mad At The Things You Did!!!"

"I Ain't Mad At Shit I Did!!!! You The One Wanted To Be The Hoe! You Left Me Toot!!"

"I Left You!!!" She Streamed To The Top Of Her Lungs. "You Left Me!!! You Fucked Me Over!! You The One With Ray And Shit..And You Think Its Cool And Dandy To Come Back When You Want A Lil Sex And A Kind Heart For 2 Hours. You Was Always Temporary With Me!!"

"Temporary!!! You The One Fucking Ashleigh!!! Don't Bring Ray Into This Because He Didn't Do Shit."

"He Didn't Do Shit!! That's The Point!! He Stuck His Dick In You And What He The Best Nigga In The World??? You Praised That Motherfucker Like He Was Better Then Me...But Last Time I Checked. Yo Ass Ain't Complain Bout Shit I Did."

"I Never Fucked Him!!" I Lied Trying To Make Things Thinner On My Side.

"But You Thought You Was Pregnant By Him??? Get Fucking Real!!! Fact Is That You Took My Love As A Fucking Joke And I Was Dumb Enough To Fall For It!!!"

"Nobody Asked You To Fall For Me In The First Place..."

"Well I Can't Help That A Confused Mind Doesn't Know What She Really Wanted..."

I Looked At Toot As She Backed Away From Me.

"I'm Gone." She Said Walking To The Door.

I Grabbed Toot By Her Foot And Held Onto Her.

"Toot Stop!!"

"Taylor...I'm Not With This Bullshit No More Manee.."

I Stood Up And Pushed Her On The Wall, Pointing My Finger On Her Temple.

"Bullshit???? My Love For You Isn't Bullshit!!!!"

She Turned Around And Pushed Me Up Against The Wall.