🌻Odd love🌻

Y/N was a excellent student, they where never late to class and always had good grades. But ,, the problem was they never socialize with anyone, they just stayed in the middle of the class studying hard. That's why she came to this private school, they were light brow, dark messy hair and whose the school uniform, but unlike other kids they wore a Spider-Man shoes, she really liked them because Spider-Man was their favorite hero.

The day went by with ease, but in one class she saw a boy, I think his name was ,,,
Miles?
That was staring at her while the class was learning about something. When she noticed she was unsure why he was staring at her, did she had something on their face? No, she shyly smiled at him and waved a little. Causing him to quickly look away. She shrugged it off and continued reading her book.
After that class ended the teacher called Miles and Y/N up to stay.
Y/n was nervous, did she do something wrong? She was so nervous she felt her hand shaking a bit. She quickly put them inside her pockets and stood there.
"Y-Yeah?" She asked.

The teacher explained to them that Miles wasn't doing so good at his grades, so she's assigning Y/N with the task of encouraging him and help him out at with the studies. At this point Y/N was pink, she didn't know the first thing about teaching someone, heck she didn't even know how to properly talk to someone without wanting it to end already.
She just nodded lightly.
"Alright I-I'll see what I can do" Y/N said shyly in a low soft voice.
Miles sighed and agreed.
After a few weeks later Y/N and Miles relationships grew. Miles would tell Y/N jokes and almost everything asking her advice and support, and of course Y/N would always listen and give him the best advice she could. Y/N had developed a small,, or huge crush on Miles. Even if he did mention a Gwen girl and about him liking her she didn't get jealous or anything. She did get a little said but all she wanted was him to be happy.

"Y/N I wanted to say your one of my best friends and I really appreciate you a lot thanks"

"No problem I really appreciate you actually, I never had a friend like you"

///Ahhh I'm so sorry!!! I'll try to update more and yes I'm still working on chapters so I can finish people's request!///