Im not her.

Miles gazed at her different colored eyes, gently grasping her wrist. What was he doing? Why couldn't he let go... She isn't her. She's gone. He has to let go.

"Miles" a voiced called.

"Miles!" It called again, making our hero fall back into reality. Letting go of the wrist. "Ah, I'm sorry!" He was about to continue, but he got cut off by the female raising her voice at him.

"Listen up!" She poked his chest, making him back away slightly. "I'm not her, I'm not Y/N! I'm sick and tired of this, I'm her but form a different dimension. Stop looking for someone in me that's not real." She let the words split. Spilling out like poison. Frowning she put on her mask. "Don't follow me again"

The female shot a web, looking back at the hero. . She weebed alway, into the night of Brooklyn. Miles heart sank. He couldn't breathe for a moment. He felt everything shutting off. Why? The other Y/N was right, the hero Y/N, hold on what was he thinking? Powers of not. Y/N was an idol for Miles, he smiled a soft sad smile. Y/N has thought him numerous lessons and inspired him to be a better person. Not just a better hero. He had to let go.

And so he did, our hero quietly sat there that night. Reevaluating as he listening to songs to calm him down. He was letting go, it would be difficult, but he can do it. 

Hey, actually updated haha. Did I improve? (Writing size)

I would like to address, I wrote this book for a friend of mine. Also as a joke, I don't mean for it to again attraction! But thanks? Don't get comfy this might be the last update unless I'm convinced by my friend to continue it. Also, Bruh to all those who wanted me to write smut. That was a joke-- I'm not writing nasty you horny 🗿

THATS THEM OFFICER!!! THE HORNY !! 😔

Spoon out.

Leave feedback I actually wanna improve on my writing ✍️