🌻Best Friends?..🌻

Y/N was quite popular. They were the head reporter for the newspaper at their school, even if it did seem nerdy people actually treated her nice so they could possibly get a nice place on the newspaper. But she just brushed those type of people off and just focused on her journaling.
"Hey Y/N!" You heard a familiar voice calling behind you. As you turn you see it was miles!  You smiled and waved at him. "Yo!" You said stopping waiting for him.
He caught up and you two did your secret handshake. You and Miles have been best friends since.... like forever! You could tell him almost everything! And so did he.
"So hows the most popular reporter doing?" Miles asked.
You giggled and fixed your hair putting a strand being your ear. "I'm doing rather fine, how is My favorite artist doing?"
"I'm doing alright" he said and scratched the back of his neck. "So I- um was wondering if you wanted to hang out later"
You thought for a bit then responded with a nod. "Yeah! I'm free unless Spider-Man appears to save the day" you giggle.
"Cool! See you later!" Miles said and walked to his next period. You just smiled and wondered what he had planned for you two.

Later you meet up with miles you both walked to your secret hideaway. "How long has it been since we been here?" You asked as you looked around.
"I honestly hanged out here when I need to clear my head, but it's been a while that both of us been here together" Miles said.
You smiled and said, "then we should hang out here more often"
After a long time of laughing and joking around about old memories miles brought up the topic about what would you like to be when your older. "I honestly wanna be a journalist! And hopefully I'll write the biggest story of the century!" You said determined which miles thought you looked rather .. cute.
"And that is?" He asked curiously.
Y/N looked at him and said. "Who is Spider-Man"
Miles smiled and blushed. "Well I think I could help you with that" he said.
"Wait really!? How?" You asked surprised.
"I So happed to know who Spider-Man is! I can get you an interview with him!" Miles said.
"You would do that for me?" You asked.
"Yeah! Anything for the wonderful Y/N" he said sarcastically.
You give a little laugh and hug him. "Thank you! Your really the best miles"
Miles blushed and hugged back. "What can I say I try my best" he said.

"Well I have to go see you tomorrow!" Y/N said as she left miles alone in their hide away.
Miles took a little while to realize what hole he dogged himself into. Flustered he covered his face and wished he could of kept his big mouth shout.

Thanks for reading! Don't worry we will have a story that the reader likes miles and not having poor miles do all the work 😂👌  //