Chapter 3: Wedding day Pt.1

Merry #bookmas ❤️ enjoy stories from me as I update everyday until Christmas 😉🎁☃️

( I'm not discontinuing... love y'all. Merry Christmas ❤️)

Tia Aaliyah Gaulden

2 months ago

" Say, you ready sis ?" Kennedy asked as she walked into my dressing room.

I turned around from my mirror and smiled at her. I was nervous and it was written all over my face. So it wasn't no point of trying to hide it.

" I guess so, kind of nervous." I told her.

" Shid, I can see that." She chuckled as she came and sat next to me.

She examined my face before rubbing my back. " You got this baby girl, This Kentrell that you marrying. Nigga gon' make sho' you straight for life."

I looked at her and licked my lips. " It's not even about that Kennedy... I'm getting married... a lifetime commitment. Until death due I-"

" It's part.." Kennedy said as she finished my Sentence.

" I know sis, y'all ain't getting any younger. Y'all love eachother, this nigga been had yo back since you been 18. It's time." Kennedy explained.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

Flashback

" um excuse me, you know that's loud right?" I inserted, pointing at the firecrackers on the ground.

" Oh forreal? " he replied sounding all country, he looked as if he really didn't care that I was talking to him.

" Mhm." He mumbled, crossing my arms. He looked me up and down before squating down and lighting up another one..

" lil ass boy." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

" you know how many bitches say dat to me?" He said, raising a eyebrow.

" And? I don't care, I just wanna know if you're aware of this noise." I said giving a stank face.

" yeah I know." He mugged me, then lit his last firecracker.

" lord give me strength." I whispered looking into the sky shaking my left leg.
I heard him giggle before standing up straight.

" Im jus fuckin witchu." He laughed again. I stood there looking at him laugh like something was funny.

" Akikiki" I mocked, I wasnt even in the mood for this shit. Just by looking at him it seemed like he caused problems, He seemed like he was wild and rough, he had scars all over his head and tattoos all over his arm . I took a glance at his leg and saw there was a thick black band there.

How was he on house arrest? Its literally nothing to do out here. What could you possibly get introuble for? I stood there thinking to myself...

" you jus moved dea?" He asked pointing at the house, I nodded my head while crossing my arms.

" aw" he replied back dryly, I laughed at the way his accent sounded not caring if I was loud or not.

" whas funny?" He replied back, arching his top lip.

" Yo accent...it's funny" I giggled once again.

" you must be from somewhea else" He insisted.

" Yup" I said while popping the P.

A silly smirk then appeared on his face, along with a silly laugh. " Detroit?" He guessed.

I shook my head, " Chicago" I blurted out.

He replied by nodding his head and smirking. " Cool. " he replied with his thick country accent.

I then felt a drop of rain on my shoulder. I looked up at the Grey sky as little droplets fell down.

" Aye but what's yo name?" the boy said trying to rap up the conversation.

" Tia, yours?" I said jogging back to the house door.

" Kentrell!" he yelled back over the rain...

Flashback over

" I love him... with everything in me." I sniffed.

She smiled and rubbed my back some more. " I know Tia... I know." Kennedy repeated.

The door then swung opened, revealing Tamia.

" Ahhhh Bitch it's about that time. My sister getting married today!" Tamia cheered.

I wiped the remaining tears from my face and smiled brightly. " This Bitch." I mumbled.

" Why y'all sitting in hea so sad ? It's turn up time." She added.

Once she noticed that I was crying she came and sat across from me and Kennedy. They both were both maids of honors at my wedding since they've been with me through thick and thin.

" What's wrong ? Kentrell did something? I'm beating his bitch ass." Tamia asserted before getting up from the chair and making her way to the door.

It wasn't until Kennedy stopped her. " Bitch sit yo ass down, he ain't did nothing."

" Oh." Tamia added before sitting back in her previous seat.

" It's Tia wedding day and we gotta be here fa her... so don't be cursing people out Bitch." Kennedy told Tamia.

" Okay I understand." Tamia agreed.

" I love y'all so much, thank y'all for being here. If it wasn't for y'all, I wouldn't be the person I am. Despite the shit that I been through this month, y'all still been with me and still been had my back... so I wanna thank y'all for that." I told them both.

I was gonna be late for my own wedding because I was just so nervous and I didn't know if I could get through with all of this.

" Awww, we love you too sis. We gon' make sure you straight. Even if that mean I gotta kill a nigga." Tamia winked.

I chuckled as I wiped the tears forming in my eyes.

" Fuck cousins, y'all my sisters. I love y'all bruh." Kennedy told us.

That's all that I needed to not be as nervous. Maybe it wasn't that bad. Even though we all weren't sisters, we sure did act like sisters and we all were there for eachother like sisters.

So I was blessed.

-

Vote for part 2 ‼️

Merry Christmas y'all ❤️