Chapter 7: The final chapter Pt.1

Tia Aaliyah Gaulden ❤️

2 years later...Thanksgiving day2020

"   Ma look at me ride with no hands."

I looked up and noticed Kaliyah on her bike riding down the long driveway of me and Kentrell's house.

" I see you bae, be careful." I said worriedly.

" Say sis, you can watch my son tomorrow I got court." I turned around to see Ben coming out. His son was so big now, he could talk walk and everything. He was so smart.

" Man ben you know you could drop him off whenever and I got you. " I spoke surely.

He walked towards me, wrapping his arm around me. " Sis you da goat. I luh this lil career path you got going on na." He chuckled.

I smacked my lips, nudging him away from me. " boy you saying that cause I'm always available to watch yo son."

" Say, Atleast I'm paying you." He shrugged.

I recently got back into writing. I stopped at one point because I felt as if my story never had a happy ending and I feel as if stories should always have happy endings...well atleast mine. It been rough these past couple of years, cnsidering I lost my mother. But the relationship with my biological mother has grown stronger and I thank god for that.

Kaliyah was 4 now she was talking clear and running everywhere. I feel like I just had her, that's what was so crazy to me. Having a daughter made me grow into a better person, it made me mature something serious. I was not the same person as 2 years ago. I was much wiser and strong-minded.

" Turkey ready Tia and Ben!" Sherhonda yelled from behind me.

I turned around and gave her a nod before going to help Kaliyah get off the bike. If it wasn't for me she'll be on the ground with a scraped up knee, calling for her daddy.

As we entered the house the strong aroma of thanksgiving food filled our noses. I loved this holiday. It was so special to me considering I could see all of my family and friends. We don't normally see them a lot since me and Kentrell lived across the state now.

We found a house in California. It was much more spacious. Everything seemed perfect but the only thing I didn't like is that me and Kaliyah were by ourselves a lot. No friends and family, just me and her.

Yeah, Kentrell's friends and family lived here too but mine didn't and that's the only thing I hated. So that's the only reason I liked thanksgiving because it was the only time we were all together. Family and friends too. I was very grateful this year.

" YOUNGBOY CAME BACK LIKE THEY LEFT EM FA DEAD!" Jamiyah and chariah sang in unison. They were the entertainment this year. Everybody and cheered them on while they performed in the livingroom of our mansion.