⭐TRUST⭐️

Emma POV

Today was Saturday I was still txting jax but he does not answer me ,and explaining everything but then............I got a Miss information alert !!!!

GIGI: hey there iridium high students this miss information coming to u live ,today is a special day , it is the day or raining shooting stars it will start at 7:00 pm at night so get ready and remember find a date, they say that today is a perfect day for couples this is miss information sighing off

(Emma get a txt from Andie)

Andie: em u feeling ok ??

Emma: yea Andie I am fine

Andie: you need me to come ??

Emma: no I am okay I promise and I am thinking of taking a shower anyway !!

Andie: ok if u need anything just txt or

Call me and I will be there ok

Emma: thank you Andie and ok bye

Andie: bye

(Txt covo ended)

Jax's POV

I missed emma so much I keep thinking about her every second I just can't take her off my mind I tried hearing loud music but it keep reminding me of her , but what she did to me ,kiss Daniel and the worst she keeped kissing back !!! then I get the miss information update I remember that today is the shooting star me and emma were thinking going together we had already made plan !!

Andie POV

I could not stand seeing emma like this and as hard to say I think I like jemma better than demma Daniel crosses the line right Jax would never do that ,so I txted emma to get all dolled up and to meet at the beach for the shooting star thing and I told her that I have a special surprise for her she said " umm why" and I told her that just to come that finally she said "yes" and then I txted jax !!

(Jax get a message from Andie)

Andie: jax remember that favor u own me well I need it today !!

Jax: what !! and for what !!!

Andie: just meet me at the beach I have a special surprise for u and get all dress up !!!

Jax: can't I own u it another time!!!

Andie: nooo I need it for today and ok bye !!! ohh meet me at 7:00 pm bye

Jax: but wait ahh fine bye !!

There I got them both to meet each other , woow Andie u are so good !!!

Daniel POV

I am going to ask emma to be my date for the comet thing and bring her flowers my plan worked so good !!!! and all thanks to jax he was on perfect time to find me kissing emma !!!! Then I heard a "knock" on my door I opened it it was Andie !!!!!! with her chain-saw

Andie: listen up miller u crossed the line !!!

Daniel: what line ?? and ohh emma kissed me ...

Andie: really u think I am stupid miller I am not like u , u hurt emma and if u hurt her its like u are hurting me !!!!

Daniel: Andie what is your freaking problem !!!

Andie: MY PROBLEM!!!!! Really !! Look who is talking !!!

Daniel: look u should leave !!

Andie: U THOUCH EMMA U GET ME AND TRUST I DONT BACK DOWN ,U DONT WANT ME ON MY BAD SIDE !!!!!!!!

Daniel: u have problems

(Andie leaves the millers house)

(Andie txts Diego)

Diego :Hey Andie

;Andie explains everything to Diego and Diego tell Maddie they both agree with me and they said the want to help !!)

Andie: okay thank you and see u later

(Convo over)

Emma's POV

It was 6:00 already and I called Andie that were was she was

Andie: look I am running late so meet u there bye have fun !!

Emma: what fine okay ?? and have fun ??

(Andie hangs up)

Andie has been acting weird lately but that is Andie anyway I look at the clock it was 6:30 pm and I have to go or I will be late too !!

Jax POV

I txted Andie that I was on my way to the beach she said she was running late and she would meet me there I get there and I see emma waiting on a bench it was cold she was shivering and she was wearing a dress she was on her phone !! ??

Jax: emma ??

Emma: jaxx ??

Jax: what are u doing here ??

Emma: well Andie txted me to meet her here and all dolled up !!

(Emma shivers)

Jax: Here take my jacket !!

(Jax sits down with emma on the bench)

Jax: well Andie told me the same thing !!

Emma's POV

All of a sudden I see jax getting of his car he was dressed up to he looked really cute !! but then he l tells me that Andie told him the same thing and I was shivering her gave me his jacket but it was still cold so he rapped his arm around me !! my heart was betting fast !!

Emma: look jax what is that over there

Jax: I think it a table ??

(Emma and jax walk to the table where it had treats and there was a note)

(Emma reads it)

Emma: dear jax and emma I could not stand see u two like this and so I did this for u guys and if jax u are reading this I swear that Daniel kissed emma and not the other way around and it was not emma falt she thought it was u cuz of Daniel how he did his hair anyways enjoy !!!!! ~~love Andie

Jax: emma is that true ??

Emma: yea I tried to explain it to u but U would not let me u left me !!

(Emma turns around her head )

Jax: emma look at me (jax moved emma head TO face him and they are inches away from kissing !!) BABE I AM SORRY I ACTED LIKE A FREAKING JERK !!!! emma I love u and I TRUST u I am so sorry plz forgive me emma starts tearing up !!

Emma kissed jax romantically and they both kiss Back when they are done they look at each other's eyes and emma says " does that answer your question??"

Jax smiles at emma and emma put her head on jax shoulder and jaxs wraps his arms around her both waiting for the stars

Jax: babe they say that the first star that appears u have to make a wish !!

Emma: well I have everything I wanted here and my life I am looking at him !!

(The first star appears and jax kisses emma )

Jax: to good life emma Alonso !! OKAY??

Emma: OKAY !!

(Fireworks come out in the shape of a heart ~~Diego and Maddie)