Emma POV

After yesterday at school I felt more better and relief,

I could not take it anymore Daniel just did not care and love me the way that I loved him he kept getting jealous about everything even if I bump into a guy and I say sorry he would think that I was flirting with him ,it liked he did not trust me the way that jax trust me.

Anyway my b-day was coming up 🎂🎉🎉

And I won't let Daniel ruin it for me I was thinking of doing a mask-raid glow in the dark party but know I better get to school.

(Emma at school)

Daniel: emma why did u move on so fast from me ??

Emma: look I don't have to explain anything to u !!

(Daniel grabbed emma by the waist)

Emma: LEAVE ME ALONE DANIEL !!!!!!!

Jax : she said LEAVE HER ALONE

(DANIEL LEAVES)

Emma: thanks babe

(Emma and jax kiss for a long time)

Jax: a little birdie told me that your B-day was coming up and I was thinking if I can take you somewhere special

Emma: where ??

Jax:that is a surprised !!

(Andie,Diego,Maddie,The panthers walk up to emma and jax)

All = andie, Diego,maddie, & the panthers

All: hey !!

Jax& emma: hey

Emma : anyway now that everybody is here I would like to tell u that I am hosting my B-day party and wanted to invite u guys??

All: Kool what is the theme ??

Emma: it going to be a mask-raid glow in the dark party u guys get me ??

Diego: what is a mask-raid glow in the dark party ??

All: omg lol Diego

Emma: okay Diego it a party where the "GUYS" dress up in like masks and costumes that glow in the dark & the "GIRLS" dress up in dresses and mask too that also glows in the dark.

Diego: so nobody knows who is who and they have to find there date ??

All: exactly!!!!

Diego: alright got it

Emma: also u can't tell your date or anybody how u are going dressed ..

Jax: wait then how am I going to find u ??

Emma: wait hol-up u have not asked me to be your date ??

Jax: ohh okay we will wait and see ??!!

Emma: LOL JAX OHH the party will be on Saturday so u guy have 2 day left alright I will tell Gigi to tell everybody in the school .