"Jax Novoa"

Hey I did this just for fun but tell me what u think ??

My name is emma Alonso and this is my love story. It all began the first day of school, I was so happy to be back at school I had my best friend Andie, my boyfriend Daniel, and my friend-enemy Maddie.

Emma POV

Me and Andie where walking to school she told me what she did over the summer and all I could hear was "sharks" lol Andie your dad took u shark cage diving ?

Andie POV

YEA IT WAS AWSOME !!! and the funny thing is that the man told me "if i was scared" and I said "does it look like I look scared"😂😂

Em u okay ??earth to Emma ??

Ohh that is what u are looking at.

Emma: DANIEL !!! I I gave him a hug I missed u how was your summer with your Na-na ?

Daniel: good All tho Na-na gave the T3 tools they have been pranking me all summer can wait what they are planing for me this time.

Emma POV

Daniel was just telling me his story while a cute guy comes in a mortar cycle in all black, as he took off his helmet ,he caught me looking at him and winked & smiled at me.

Daniel: emma u okay ??

Emma: ummm yea we better go in before the bell rings. As we were going in I turned around if the cute guy was there but he was gone ?? Daniel walked me to my locker and then I heard "Emma Alonso plz report to the office"

It was my dad. Daniel I better check that and see what it is bye see u at lunch??

Daniel: yea sure bye

Emma: as I walking to the office I kept thinking of the cute boy and why did he disappeared so fast , anyways I open the door and said "hey da- I mean Mr. Alonso"

Mr. A: ahhha yes emma this is Jax, Jax Novoa and he just transferred here from ?? Ohh yes Sydney.

Jax POV

As I did my grand entrance and took off my helmet there was "this cute girl"

Looking at me and she was talking to this guy and a girl with purple hair. I did not know what to do so I winked and smiled at her and then I left.

Mr.A: So i want u to show him around the school.

Emma: Won't u rather have anyone else do it I mean I still have not gone to some places !!

Jax: I and sure u will do fine and smiled again.

Mr.A: okay u two get going I have a lot of things to do!!!

Emma: so u just transferred here from Sydney ??

Jax:Yea

Emma: I like your Australian accent.

Jax: Thanks I guess and you are very pretty .

Emma: thank you as I blushed "and u are very cute" anyway this is the locker area.

Jax POV

I was so happy that the cute girl was showing me around school ,apparently she was the principle daughter and she called me cute I blushed too but I turned around so she won't see me.

(Back to emma) Emma:

And this is going to be your lock- as I was about to say locker I tripped and close my eye I was just waiting to hit the ground but I didn't I looked up and saw that I was in jax 's arms.

Emma: thank you I gave him a hug

Jax: welcome I hugged back at her but saw that the guy that she was talking to her was looking at us so just for that I hugged more and he left.

Emma: so that is it for your tour hey umm lunch is next would u -I mean if you want too like to go to lunch with me ??

Jax: I would love too just let me drop my things in my locker I will be right back and as I did that I look back at emma and saw that she was casting spell, YOUR A WITCH !!!!

Emma: ummm what ??-okay fine and how do u know about magic ??

Jax: I am a wizard !!! Girl are witches and boys are wizards .

Emma: ohh we should probably go to lunch I am starving ( trying to change the topic) so I just found out that jax is a wizard but I don't want to ask to many questions so I told him that we should go to lunch and then someone pulled me into a closet near and covered my mouth but it was Daniel and jax was ponding at the door and saying my name "EMMA U OKAY EMMA" so I told him that I would meet him in a table and he left.

Emma: DANIEL WHAT THE HELL ??!!

Daniel: why are were u hugging the new guy and why where u in his arms ??

Emma: RELAX, 1st of all I hugged him because I tripped and 2nd of all I was in his hand because like I told u I was going to trip so he grabbed me.

Daniel: OHHH SORRY about that.

Emma: well I think you should ?? GOD !!!! So I left the room and went to lunch with Jax .