Spring break ??

Emma's POV

Today was the last day of school before spring break, and I was kinda excited I could not stop looking at the clock I was in history class jax and I were siting all the way in the back together he past me a note ....

(Jax note)

Jax: "U"want to know who I am in love with (read the first letter in this note)

Emma: and I am looking at him,

( the bell rings class is over)

Jax POV

Me and emma were walking to my house,we were holding hands and I remembered that today was the last day of school and I asked emma if she had plans for spring break she said "no jaxy"

God I love when she calls me that !!! anyways ....

Jax: well if u don't have plans !! would u like to spend spring break with me ??

Emma: umm were babe ??

Jax: well I forgot to tell u that the Novoa family has a house in Beverly Hills , and I was thinking your dad will be out of town and was heading there anyways so will u do me the honors of spending spring break with me ???

Emma: I would love to but just us two ??

Jax: well i dont know ?? u want to tell Maddie ,Diego ,Mac and Andie ??

Emma: whatever my boyfriend wants !!

Jax: "emma??"!!

Emma: fine !! That would be wonderful

(Emma and jax laugh)

(Jax and emma arrive at jax house and go to jax's bedroom)

Jax: we should call the guys ?

Emma: u call Mac and Diego and I will call the girls kk !!

Jax:fine

(Jax calls Diego)

Diego:hey dude

Jax: hey (jax explains everything)

Diego: and who came up with this idea ??

Jax:"EMMA"!!

Diego: alright I will see u in the morning bye.

Jax:lates

(Convo ended)

(Back to emma)

Maddie: hello ??

Emma: Maddie (emma explains everything to her)

Maddie: who's idea ??

Emma:"JAX"!!!!

(Emma and jax finish with all the calls)

Maddie POV

Emma just call me and had a great plan for spring break and all our friends were going so we are leaving in the morning and so I am packing my clothes cuz we are leaving for a whole week there so that mean I need a lot of cloths and shoes ohh and make-up , gosh I dont know what to bring there I quickly cheek the weather app and I see that it going to be hot most of the days so then I know what the wear !!

Diego's POV

Jax just call me that if I would I like to spend spring break with them and I said yes so know I am packing my cloths and can't wait to see Maddie jax told me that she is going , I would be like a Mini vacation with friends (aka boyfriends and girlfriends vacation) I can't wait...

Andie POV

I am so exited emma called me that if I would like to go with them to Beverly Hills jax has a house there and Mac is going too this would be the first time I go with Mac on a vacation I am kinda neves but i will get over it !!

Mac POV

So the guys had an amazing idea to spend spring break with friends and I am packing cuz we are leaving at 9:00 am to get there like around 11:00 am or 12:00 pm , I am not that worried I mean what can go wrong on a vacation ??

Back to jax POV

Emma was helping me pack for the trip she is looking through my drowse and picking my cloths out and I am like a model right now I am modeling it to emma first she is giving me jean !!

Emma: babe try these on I like them !!

Jax: ahh fine !!

(Jax try's the jeans and takes off his shirt in front of emma and she turns around)

Jax: babe I don't know why u are turning around but anyways there I am done !!

(Emma turns the other way)

Emma: I like them u are taking these !! Next !! Try these on !!

Jax: fine there !!

(Emma look at jax six pack!!)

Emma: u should probably put on a shirt !!

Jax: why babe ??

Emma: tell u the truth ,u kinda turn me one !!

Jax: really !! (Smiles) He pushes emma on the bed and starts kissing her !!

Emma: jjj-aaa-xxx wee haaavve to pacck !!

Jax: AHH FINE , #SORRY NOT SORRY !!!

(Emma starts laughing)

(Until emma falls asleep with jax on his bed )

...........Next day

Jax POV

Everybody is here at my house and they have there suitcases. so we stop by Mac Donald's to get breakfast first then we start heading to the house all the car ride I was holding Emma's hand and driving at the same time and then Diego starts snapchating that he is hanging with the crew aka us in the video I start everybody starts laughing at him lol Diego ,

As soon as we get there the guys think I am lying that , that is my house and I keep saying it is ,they stop until I open it with the keys

Everybody: woow jax u have a huge house this is going to be fun !!

Jax: okay me and emma , Mac and Andi , Diego and Maddie okay the room are on top the kitchen is here and there is both bathroom in each floor !! The pool is outside there is also a hot tub , the is a theater room here , over there is the game room , the laundry room is here , there is more room here but there for more guest and finally the living room and dining room ...

Everybody keeps staring at jax !!!

Jax: umm okay I am done u guys can go !!!

Me and emma go up to our room and relax

Emma: now this going to be fun

Jax: as long I am with u I am always have fun !!!! I LOVE U ❤️.

Emma: and I LOVE U MORE ❤️