Knockout | Keith Powers

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Keith moved around in the ring lazily, like he didnt have any energy left in him. "Keep moving baby, keep going." I yelled.

Suddenly I saw him take one more deep breath and throw one good punch foward. His opponent stumbled backwards a bit, startled at his actions. It brought Keith just enough time to uppercut him causing him fall back into a corner. This was Keith's time. His signature move.

At this point though. I couldn't tell if he was able to do it. I don't know is he can muster up enough strength to.

But right as that thought crossed my mind, the seemingly impossible happened. Keith got into his stance and let all of his angry flow right through him. He hit his opponent repeatedly until the guy was down and that's when I heard the referee say "And Powers takes the win."

I shouted jumping up and down at the top of my lungs. I was excited and thrilled. This was one of Keith's most popular fights. And it looked like he was excited too.

~

"I looked good out there, didn't I?" Keith said with blood still trickling down his jaw. I chuckled then responded "you'd look better if you weren't all bloody."

"Baby girl, I look good regardless." Keith smiled displaying his pearly white teeth, Y/N reached above his head into the cabinet above and grabbed some supplies.

Y/N pulled out the necessary supplies out of her first aid kit.

"This'll sting like a bee just a little bit, Ali." Y/N joked. "So I am going to need you to find something and focus on it really well." Y/N continued warning him.

He flinched a bit as Y/N dabbed his slightly bruised lip and cheek to clean his few cuts in that area.

Once Y/N finished up, she looked up over him once more.

"Are you staring at my titties?" Y/N asked while noticing him biting his lip profusely and staring at her chest.

"You told me to find something and focus on it. You never said what so I decided what I wanted to stare at." He smirked looking up at her.

"Now, how would like it if I was standing here staring at your dick?" Y/N asked rhetorically joking.

"Shit, could you? Cause I surely wouldn't mind, not one bit." He answered innocently smiling from ear to ear.

"I bet you wouldn't, freaky ass." Y/N smiled back before laughing a tiny bit.

Just then a thought popped in her head.

"Go to the bed, I have a surprise for you." She told him.

He wasted no time listening to her orders, he was wanting what he was assuming was a sexual surprise. Little did he know, she had something up her sleeve.

-

Y/N slowly walked into her and Keith's bedroom wrapped him a silk robe with some black and red lingerie on. The lingerie hugged her curves while the robe was slightly open, flowing against her body as she moved. Her rhinestoned heels added a few inches to her 5'5 footed stature. As soon as Keith gained sight of her he got excited, the best kind of excited. Keith settled down on the edge of the bed impatiently waiting for Y/N to make her way towards him.

However, Y/N saw how anxious he was getting and decided it was best if she teased him. It always made things much more interesting.

Y/N stopped in the middle of the room and slowly pulled of her robe, dropping it onto the ground. Keith's eyes were more focused on her now more than ever since he was getting the best view of her at this exact moment.

Admiring her curves, he let out a soft sigh. He was beginning to grow more impatient.

"C'mon, stop playing and get over here." He spoke to her.

She innocently smiled and ignored his request by slowly slipping off one of her heels then doing the same to the other.

By now, the bulge in Keith's pants was undeniably existent and Keith's patience had completely worn off.

Keith quickly got up, rushing over to his girlfriend and hungrily kissed her. They moved backward towards the bed to finish what was just started but as soon as they came to the foot of it, Y/N roughly pushed Keith down onto their bed climbing on top of him.

Keith laid flat as she was straddled on him.

Y/N bent down kissing him passionately. It got so steamy that the sexual tension Keith was experiencing had seemed to apparently poke at Y/N, literally.

At this point, Keith couldn't take it anymore. If something didn't happen soon, he would break.

Just then his girlfriend stopped kissing him and yawned. Stretching her arms out while staying on top of him, she showed signs of tiredness.

"Oh boy, I sure am tired." She spoke sounded somewhat tired.

But this was her plan all along. To get him going just to say she was sleepy, she wanted to see his reaction.

"I think I am going to call it a night." She said, yawning once more.

But before she could get off of him, Keith took charge and leaped into action. He flipped them over and stood up off the bed so she could see him looking down at her.

"Oh hell naw you don't. You ain't gonna trick my ass with them fake ass yawns. Only time you going to sleep is after I give you this knockout dick." He spoke standing up, going to the edge of the bed and pulling her closer to that very edge of the bed positioning himself in between her legs.

She laughed knowing he turned her on by taking a stance like that and showing his dominance. Especially the way he was hovered over her body, it made her horny.

"Well then Knockout me out baby." She spoke innocently looking up at him.

"I'm knockout something out for sure. Knock it right out the frame."

And the rest is history, if you know what I'm staying.