I HAD ENOUGH!?

Evangeline's Pov
Since the accident, 7 years ago the only way I could speak was through my phone I text something then the phone would say it but lance wanted to hear my voice so when we went to space coran created a device that looked like a choker like this

The gem takes a sample of my blood and copies my voice so if I want to say something I have to say it my head then the gem glows and repeats what I said in my voice which is so cool thanks coran my brother was so happy when he found out but back t...

The gem takes a sample of my blood and copies my voice so if I want to say something I have to say it my head then the gem glows and repeats what I said in my voice which is so cool thanks coran my brother was so happy when he found out but back to more important stuff. Shiro, He's screaming at him again. Shiro is screaming at him again and no one is helping him not even Hunk and he is SUPPOSEDLY is me and Lance's, " Childhood best friend, " Of course I have to save him since no one is I'm his sister after all.
" SHIRO STOP IT IT WASN'T HIS FAULT HE ONLY TRIED TO PROTECT ME FROM THE GALRA."
"EVANGELINE STAY OUT OF THIS JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE HIS SISTER DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO STAND UP TO HIS IDIOTIC STUPID MISTAKES HE IS THE REASON WHY PIDGE ALMOST GOT SHOT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BACKUP BUT NO, HE HAD TO GET DISTRACTED."
" SHIRO STOP HE WAS GUIDING ME BECAUSE I GOT LOST IT WAS MY FAULT THAT MY BROTHER GOT DISTRACTED BY ME." I walked up to him, "And another thing." I slapped him across the face everyone gasped including allura coran just stood there looking at me like he was proud or something. " You don't deserve to call me Eva or Evangeline you only get to call me The Younger McLain and that's it. come on lance we're going."He just followed without question.

We made it to his room I told him to take a shower and sleep and knowing he has depression, PTSD, Anxiety, etc. I didn't want to leave him alone knowing full well he might cut himself and the Lord knows what else he could do, ever since the tragedy 7 years ago he always prayed for whatever bad things that happened to us he always wears the Rosario I gave to him for his 12th birthday it was silver and had blue gems on the cross he loved it he never takes it off every time there's a hectic moment he rubs the cross and silently prays everything will be alright the others think it's a bit too dramatic trying to rely on a god to try and help him through missions but honestly he has every reason to do so I mean who wouldn't we got blasted to space became paladins " defenders of the Universe " as Allura says fighting a war that has been going on for 10,000 years and on every mission we go no matter how much we train us always risk our lives to try to stop the galra from taking over the universe I mean that Is a lot to take in even for us so of course, he will pray before going to every mission he's scared.

After he took his shower I helped him go to sleep fast and after he did I made my way to the medical bay to see if coran needs help with anything. He only smiled at me.
"coran? Why are you so happy?"
"because young blue you stood up for your brother when no one else would.You know I used to have a son he was best friend's with another altean child he stood up for her when others picked on her for her hair color-" he paused for a second then continued, "To be honest every time I see you and young lance I see my son and his best friend. So alike yet so different at the same time don't you think? "
I think for a minute while cleaning the pod, "But you know something else coran? I've had enough with everything. Everyone treating lance like he was a rodent always yelling at him sometimes hurting him not just verbally but physically as well while I can't do anything or else I lose this choker I am wearing to communicate with lance I don't know what to do anymore coran. I can't just stand her while he suffers he the only family I have left, you know." I say while I'm in tears crying sobbing loudly all I hear is shuffling and coran pulling me into a hug.
"If I may I might have an Idea for the both of you, Young Evangeline."
" What's your idea coran"
"Well it might work if you agree on it"
"Which is?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hoped you guys liked the first chapter what do you guys think of Evangeline you think she's a nice and brave sister? What do you think will happen next? If you guys have any ideas for future chapters in this story please comment down below it will be a high help and give me ideas for this book.Little Tatter Tot out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~