'Stuck in a game'

*pant* *pant* *pant*

It was a very weak monster. But it had sharp teeth that look like it could rip apart my flesh. It was also fast and wasn't planning on being killed.

I swang my sword back, charging its power than used one of my swords special attacks.

Oh by the way my names Sakura, i'm 15, i don't know if you can tell but right now, i'm in a game. It's called 'Sword Art Online'. I'm gonna tell you what happened when 200,000 people from japan got stuck in this world, where if you died in the game....... You died in real life.

________________________________________________________________

Its was a beautiful summer day when the server of 'Sword Art Online' also known as SAO opened.

" Bye Misaki, see you later?" I yelled out to my friend as I left the school gates to go home.

" Yep, see you in SAO." Misaki said to me.

________________________________________________________________

I arrived at home. Unlocked the door, as always no one was home yet.

Mums probably down at the shops buying food for dinner and dad, he will be at work. I rarely see dad. He is always working. I shut the door behind me and walked up to my room, I set up the new game console that SAO was played on. It was called Nerve Gear because in the game. You can feel thing touch you and feel thing you touch.

I first had to make my character of course I decided to be a swordsman. I decided to start with going out to the fields just outside the 'Town of Beginning' and earning levels.

*pant* *pant* *pant*

It was only a very weak monster. But it had sharp teeth that look like it could rip apart my flesh. It was also fast and wasn't planning on being killed.

I swang my sword back, charging its power than used one of my swords special attacks.

It was over.

"Yay!!!!! I did it, I killed a monster." I was so excited when I killed that monster. But nothing could have prepared me for what would happen next.

________________________________________________________________

After a few hours of earning levels and figuring out how to play, It was time to log off. I opened the menu, went to profile, setting, log o-o-off. There was no 'Log Off' button. Maybe it was a glitch, it had to be a glitch. I went to the 'Help' icon but before I could do anything I was teleported to the 'Town of Beginning'

I looked around and more and more people were getting teleported here. Then everyone was here and and blood started to drip from the sky. The blood became a silhouette in the sky, you couldn't see who it was. But I think everyone knew who it was. Kayaba Akihiko, the creator of SAO.

"Hello everyone, enjoying the game? I am assuming by now that most of you have seen there is no 'Log Off' button, i just wanted to say its not a glitch."