Chapter 10

It had been a few hours since everyone had found out about my eating disorder and self harm problems, I sat in my mommy's lap clutching her shirt tightly.

All of the girls sobbed and hugged me and told me how much they loved and cared for me but I knew they probably didn't mean it, nobody ever did.

After a few minutes of silence Cammie sighed and lifted me up and set me on her hip, I looked up at her as she gently kissed my head.

"Baby me and mama are gonna make dinner and talk for a little bit ok? You're aunts are going to watch you and we are gonna help you get through this ok? You need to eat." I felt my lip quiver at the amount of weight I'm probably going to gain from eating.

Stevie gave them a nod and they left the room making my lip quiver, I felt arms pull me into their embrace as I let out a chocked sob and tried to hold it in.

"Let it out lovey." I heard Stevie say to me in my ear as I leaned my head on her chest and started to cry even harder I felt Rosie rub my back as everyone laid on the bed and comforted me as much as they could.

"What if mommy and mama don't love me anymore?" I Said as my voice cracked at the end of my question, I looked up at Stevie lifting my head off her chest, facing her with my broken and tear stained face.

At that moment I saw Stevie's face drop,

"Oh sweetheart they wouldn't do that we just want you to be better ok? You're so skinny to the point where it's scary unhealthy. It will be ok. You can do this you're strong." Said Stevie rocking me back and forth and I leaned my head on her chest as she rubbed my back and I let the silent tears fall.

"Hey bunny do you want to watch a movie?" Asked Rosie gently and I nodded smiling a little through my tears.

"What do you want to watch kiddo?" Asked Chrissy and I smiled a little and said "that one" in a small voice pointing to a movie called ''scooby doo" and they smiled,

"Good choice sweetheart." Said rose smiling gently and gently caressing my cheek I smiled a little and leaned beach into stevies chest as she laid down and all of us huddled under a blanket.

As soon as the intro came on everyone sang along making me giggle, I laughed even harder as she tickled me as she sang the lyrics to the song.

Once it finally ended and ally stopped tickling me I landed back on Stevie giggling a little then letting out a big huff of breath.

We continued to watch it until mommy and mama came in with food and plates, i looked at the food in fear of how many calories were in that one dish.