Chapter 11

Maxine's POV:

I woke up the next morning and saw my mommy asleep but mama was just getting out of bed, she looked in my direction immediately after hearing me yawn causing her lips to form into a smile.

"Good morning monkey, did you sleep well?" She whispered trying not to wake mommy up, I nodded and smiled a little while rubbing my eyes.

"Do you want to come with me while I make breakfast?" She Asked and I nodded sleepily, I was still trying to wake up but I'm not usually much of a morning person.

She came over and picked me up, propping me on her hip and walked to the kitchen, I helped her grab different fruits, vegan pancakes, and orange juice.

I giggled as I felt my mom smear pancake batter on my face while I mixed it, I giggled and squealed in surprise and took some off my face, smearing it right on her face.

She looked at me and gasped making me laugh even harder as she picked me up and did an Eskimo kiss with our noses, I smiled and giggled as we cleaned ourselves up quickly then continued to cook.

I poured the orange juice in the cups and Once we were finally done, mama told me to go wake up mommy.

Immediately I ran over to the bedroom and opened the door, running and jumping on the bed hugging my mom tightly she immediately woke up and smiled as she saw me pulling me down onto the bed as I started to laugh.

"Good morninggg my sweet girlll" Said Cammie in her sleepy voice and I giggled and mocked her voice playfully,
"Good morninggg mommyyy" we both bursted into laughter and after a few seconds ok, maybe minutes.

My mom finally got out of bed and we both went down the stairs, as soon as I realized there was a bunch of food on my plate it was as if the whole world stopped.

"Monkey..."

"Princess..."

I immediately looked at my parents in fear then back at the food like it was witnessing death itself.

"Come on babygirl, you can do this we are going to help you." Mama said trying to comfort me and I hesitated before nodding slightly.

I felt myself being lifted and sat in a chair, I looked down at my food and silently gulped at the amount of calories I would intake or consume in this one meal, how many pounds I would gain after each and every bite, the thought made my lips quiver at the thought.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my moms calling my name while eating their food, I didn't even notice they sat down from being so zoned out.

"W-what?" I asked softly and with a slight hint of fear in my voice,
"I said please eat monkey, just a little bit please." I sighed but nodded giving into my mom, I hated when any of the people I had cared about were sad.

I took the tiniest bite and kept nibbling on my food, I couldn't do this many calories!

"Baby you have to eat more, please for us." Shannon said begging me, i felt like I was getting fatter with even tasting it!

I shook my head trying to bolt but my moms read my mind and immediately my mommy got up off her chair as I tried to run and caught me in her arms, picking up my struggling body.

"I'm sorry baby but you have to eat." She said and I tried to fight her grip but no avail, she was a lot stronger than me sadly.

"No mommy please! I don't want to!" I Said tearing up but she just shook her head sadly and sat in a chair with me on her lap,
"I know baby, I know. It's going to be ok." They both said over and over but it wasn't ok!