15

Jinyoung turned around looking at Mark with a sad expression evident on his face. Mark looked at him a little worried unsure on what Jinyoung was gonna tell him.

"Hey uh well I texted you to come here and I'm really glad you did." Jinyoung quickly changed his expression and put his hand onto Mark's shoulder.

"Yeah why wouldn't I come?" Mark chuckled.

"I don't know but anyway. This is gonna sound like the stupidest thing ever but I want you and I to go somewhere as far away from here as possible." Jinyoung widened his eyes and looked deeply into Mark's eyes.

There was silence, Mark looked completely shocked. He never thought that Jinyoung would be as so bold as to ask him to go fly with him somewhere. He still doesn't even know a lot about Jinyoung. All he knew was that he was sweet, beautiful and pretty successful cause of his job.

He looked away from Jinyoung. In response to that Jinyoung too his hands off of Mark's shoulders.

"Okay I see you're kinda uncomfortable by how bold that was but I'll explain everything when we leave." Jinyoung took one of my hands and held it in his hands.

"Come on, please. I don't want you to die." Jinyoung whispered the last part looking down at the hand he's holding.

"Wait what was the last thing you just said? Did you say something about dying? Jinyoung are you dying?"

Jinyoung lifted his head up quickly and hesitated. He knew that Mark wouldn't leave with him if he didn't have a good excuse so he nodded his head.

"Yes I'm dying and I only have a few days left. I really like you and I wanted to spend my last days with someone that resembles an angel so I know what one looks like when I'm gone." At the sound of that Mark put his free hand on his chest and smiled dearly.

"Well I can't say no to that of course I'll go. I don't want you to die but I'd love to be by your side until you're gone." Mark looked deeply into Jinyoung's eyes before he put his arms around him for a hug.

👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾
Ok so I had this draft for a while now and uh I didn't feel like typing anymore so uh here. Sorry this was short but oh well. The trip that Jinyoung and Mark are going is gonna be crazy so I guess look forward to that. I'm really happy that a lot of you like this story and are actually taking time out of your day to read this. So please vote and comment. Have a lovely day 💞😍