14

A/N: didn't check it cause I never do 😋

Jinyoung was in a hurry to get to work because he was late, before leaving he quickly texted Mark to meet him after work to talk. He finally arrived to the building and hurried up to his office. Right after he entered his office Jaebeom entered as well.

"Oh shit what happened to you. You look rough." Jinyoung looked at Jaeboem up and down. His shirt was wrinkled and wasn't tucked into his pants like usual and he had one shoe on and one in his hand.

"I was... Uh in a hurry. That's all." Jaeboem put his shoe on and tried to tuck in his shirt even though it was wrinkled.

"So um let's get going I guess?"

The whole day went by so slowly for the both of them. Jaeboem wanted to go to the bar to meet youngjae at work so they can come home together to hangout. Jinyoung wanted to go home, get dressed and be able to talk to Mark about what his plan was.

"Ugh finally I can fucking leave." Jaeboem got up from his chair and stretched to get his bag.

Jaeboem walked out first and in the distance you can hear him say "HAVE A FUCKING TERRIBLE NIGHT MONIKA YOU FUCKING BITCH. YEAH I CAN CALL YOU THAT CAUSE I'M FRIENDS WITH THE SON OF THE BOSS SO FUCK YOU." Jinyoung chuckled and packed up his stuff as well.

-
-
-
-
-
Marks morning~

Mark was in his room sleeping peacefully, until his alarm rang causing him to groan in annoyance. He lazily pushed the snooze button and sat up in his bed. He rubbed his eyes stretched then got up to go to the bathroom. After he got out he looked around to look for something to wear.

He walked to his closet and looked for a shirt and some pants cause he wasn't in the mood to get all fancy. He went down stairs to go to the kitchen and make a sandwich before sitting on the couch.

"Ugh" Mark sighed as he plopped down onto the couch.

"Oh shit I forgot about my phone." He sprung up from the couch and went back into his room to get his phone.

Looking at the phone he saw that he got a text from Jinyoung. Mark quickly opened messages to see what Jinyoung had sent.

Meet me at the Han River tonight at 10 cuz I wanna talk 💕

Mark smiled at the text and looked up thinking of Prince Jinyoung.

All day Mark didn't do anything but watch movies like Inside out, Frozen, Shrek and that show PJ masks. It came closer to 10 and Mark noticed. He got dressed, not really trying to look his best (cus he was lazy) he wore something simple. After getting ready he lazily walked to Han River. He didn't drive cause he didn't care to get inside the car.

Mark took his time breathing in the fresh polluted air, looking around seeing all those shining bright lights. Mark always liked taking a walk outside during dark cause it was calming and relaxing. He usually listens to music while taking a walking, but he didn't feel like listening to music cause the honking of the cars and the whistling of the wind was music to his ears.

He arrived at Han River looking around for Jinyoung. Mark was wondering around still looking but got distracted from the glistening water. He went over onto the bridge looking over to see the calm river. Mark got out of his trance and started looking for Jinyoung again. He looking over to his left and say him leaning over the bridge watching the calm river like how he did.

Mark walked towards Jinyoung's direction. Jinyoung turned around looking at Mark with a sad expression evident on his face.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I didn't really feel like writing the rest cause I'm lazy and because I'm in class. Hope you liked it and I hope it makes sense. I kinda tried something different. Please vote and have a nice day. Maybe leave a comment if you want 😋