13

"At least I know that I don't have to kill someone that Jaebeom loves. That would be a dick move and I'm not up for that but anyway. Uh how am I supposed to know who I gotta kill?" Jinyoung said after hanging up the phone.

Jinyoung began to pace around his house in a panic. Not knowing what to do, he decided to go to sleep because all of his good ideas come into play in his dreams.

"Welp I'll see what happens if I try to take a nap." He went over to his bed, pulled over the covers and lied in bed.

Dream land

"My love don't let him take me." Said the man tied up in a chair.

"I won't let him take you, that's why you're tied up in the chair here. No one will take you away from me. No one will."

Jinyoung went up close to the man and looked into his eyes with passion.

"You. Are. Mine. My sweet princess." Jinyoung gave the man a cheeky grin after giving the man a peck on the cheek.

"You treat me so well but why can't we do anything?" The man looked up at jinyoung with innocence even though the question was the complete opposite.

"What do you mean? Sweetie use your words." Jinyoung smirked and kneeled down on his knees to be face to face with the man.

"I can't just sit in this chair forever and plus I have needs just like you, and we should be able to relieve those needs on each other, so I thought maybe we should do that."
The man in the chair whispered the last words in such a sensual way that jinyoung couldn't resist.

The man wiggled in his seat about the thought of being touched by jinyoung. Jinyoung rushed over to the man and gave him a rough passionate kiss.

"FUCK YES" Jinyoung yelled in his sleep.

Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes in disappointment.

"Ugh why not a little longer. I don't even know who I was with or protecting, it was blurry and WHO EVEN REMEMBERS THEIR DREAMS IN THE FIRST PLACE!?" Jinyoung said in a pouty yet frustrated voice. (A/N: I remember my dreams sometimes. Only the good ones that I care about though.)

Jinyoung sat up on the bed and started to look around his room looking for his notebook.

How to get Mark Tuan:
1: take something that's his
2: make him see me more often
3: find out everything that he loves
4: make him see how loving and sweet you are
5: a plan B- kidnap him and make him yours

This was the last thing jinyoung wrote in the notebook. He stared at it for a while and wondered if this was what his dream came from. 'What if it's Mark?', he thought in his head. He began to write in his notebook.

How to protect Mark Tuan:
1: invest in some rope and buy a cool vintage wooded chair also some tape
2: possibly tell him what happens so he understands why I'm taking him (if doesn't work just take him anyway)
3: hope that he wants the sex

Plan B:
Move away from here and change my name
Also marry Mark Tuan

Jinyoung looked at the paper with content. Nodding his head, he went on to get dressed and go to work.

I tried 😐|
                  |
                  |
                  |
                  \ /

😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
I think I got me my free time so I'll try to put in some chapters. Hopefully this chapter makes some sense. I kinda just put random stuff and hoped that it sounded cool or some shit like that. Also if you have any suggestions for a story you want me to write I'll do my hardest to make it Gucci as heck for you (but it'll cost you🤑). Just kidding I do do shit like that because I'm a lazy female dog also I would never do anything for money (seriously never) but maybe one day I'll write stuff like that. Anyway I hope you have a lovely day. Please vote and comment some funny shit cause it makes me happy. 😘