16

Mark and jinyoung walked together holding hands and talking about whatever came into mind that wasn't about this trip they were going on or about Jinyoung dying. Everything was going so smoothly to Jinyoung that night and he wished he could have a night like that everyday just with that pretty face he's with.

"Hey it's getting late." Mark said stopping to look deep into Jinyoung's eyes.

"Yeah, so you should stay over at my place." Jinyoung smiled innocently.

"But-" Mark was started.

"But nothing, just come with me babe. " Jinyoung said and winked.

"Alright, but I brought my car so..."

"Well then follow me home. EZ" Jinyoung made a silly face which made Mark chuckle.

"Last one to their car is a stupid bitch!" Mark announced before rushing over to his vehicle.

Jinyoung was startled for a second before also rushing to his car. Catching up to Mark; he almost push Mark out the way.  They both got to their cars basically at the same time. Even though Mark had a head start.

"Fuck I'm tired" Mark said out of breath.

"Damn I thought I was fit the fuck." Jinyoung said also out of breath.

"Well, follow me princess."

🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
Damn I'm so lazy like I don't even feel like finishing this chapter lol.  I seriously have no time to write the a full ass chapter anymore (well idk what a full chapter is like oof) and the only reason for that is school and I've been so damn tired like I'm drained out. Man I hope I can finish this story to make all of your proud and such. Well I guess I'll see you in the other short ass chapter. Please vote and comment. And always remember to have a wonderful day💕😘