Capitol?

Katniss's POV

I wake up to birds chirping outside the window. I turn around to find the side of the bed empty. I look around and don't see Peeta. I don't panic, he's probably down stairs. I still get up, and run down the stairs though, that is until Peeta stops me halfway down.

" Whoa, slow down there." He says.

" Sorry, I was.....I.... You weren't in bed. " I puff out.

" I'm sorry I scared you, I just decided to come down here and cook breakfast. " he says.

" Ok." I say.

I walk back up stairs, and decide to get a shower. Once I'm done, I get dressed, and go back down stairs. I had just sat down at the table to eat, when the phone rings. I get up and walk over to the phone.

" Hello? " I say.

" Katniss, dear, how are you?" The other line says. I know exactly who it is. Effie.

" Effie! I'm great. How about you? " I ask. I look over to Peeta, and I see him smiling.

" I'm great Katniss, I just called to ask you something. " she says.

" Anything. What is it Effie. " I ask.

" Well, you see, ever since your wedding, I've been alone in the Capitol. I just sit at home and do nothing. " she says.

" Would you, Peeta, and Haymitch maybe come for a few days. " she asks. I put the phone to my shoulder, and ask Peeta.

" Effie, we would love to. " I say.

With that, Effie and I hang up. I sit back down to eat. Once we are finished eating, Peeta and I do the dishes. That is until I feel some pain.

" Peeta." I say. He stops and looks at me.

" Yes?" He asks.

I pick up his hand, and put it over my belly. I feel the slight pain again and again.

" Oh my gosh Katniss, our baby girl is kicking." He says. I look him in the eye and smile. We kiss passionate, which I love. I feel her kicking again. I laugh, and then continue with the dishes.