Stars that fall

POV Y/N

I tip toed towards the Astronomy tower.
It was late in the night and we shouldn't be out if our dorms

When I reached there I saw Draco staring at the sky with a serious expression on his face.

The winds were blowing causing goosebumps on my skin as I approached him.

"Hi Y/N." he whispered almost inaudible as I stood beside him, placing my elbows on the grill.

There was complete silence, not an awkward one, but a peaceful silence as we both stare at the night sky, full of stars.

"Draco yo-" I began but he cut me in mid sentence.

"Look Y/N, a shooting star." He pointed towards the sky and I turned my face to look at it. It was the most beautiful scene I'd even seen.

"Oh my gosh this is so beautiful!" I was mesmerized but the sight of hundreds of shooting stars, falling one after the other. I completely forget about what he had to say and just kept on admiring them.

"Let's make a wish Draco"

I held his hand in mine and closed my eyes, holding him tight as I wished for a better future.

When I opened my eyes I saw that Draco was staring at me.

I smiled at him and he returned the smile.

He placed his other hand on our entwined hands.

"You know why they say you should make a wish when you see a shooting star?"

I really didn't know why, so I just shrugged.

"My mum told me this when I was 4, that whenever a wizard or witch who's last wish isn't fulfilled, dies, we have a shooting star. When we make a wish, from that star, it is as good as that wizard's or witch's last wish. If you wish sincerely, your wish is fulfilled."

His words entered my ears, every syllable infiltrating my senses. He then smiled at me. I smiled back irrespective of how sad that information was for me.

We continued to admire the stars for hours, without saying anything.

Then suddenly he tapped on my shoulder getting me back to this real world.

"We need to get back to our dorms" he said while pointing at his wrist watch. I nodded and we started walking towards the dungeons. Quietly, making no sound.

We entered the common room. It was dull, no signs of life what so ever. When we were about to part our ways, I realized he still didn't tell me what he wanted to.

So I stopped him.

"Draco, you wanted to tell me something, didn't you? You wrote that in your letter "

He chuckled at my statement and said, "It's okay Y/N, that can wait. For now we should get some sleep. We have to attend classes tomorrow and I'm really tired~" he yawned.

I nodded my head and went up to my dorm. Carefully opening the door and then closing it shut, making sure not to wake up my dorm mates.

I slipped under the sheets on my bed, and started remembering the beautiful view I just saw a few minutes earlier. Those stars falling over the horizon as the sun had completely disappeared. Each and ever moment I spent there with Draco. Our breathing that could be heard due to the peaceful silence.

With that in mind I drifted off to sleep.

  ⠀⠀⠀⠀✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

A/N
Hey everyone, I'm so sorry for not updating. My apologies.
I know this is a short chapter, but I hope I made I made it up to u guys ^_^
There'll be more frequent updates I promise!