lungs | 5

Blue Roses- often portrayed in literature and art as symbols of love, prosperity, or immortality.

"you know cigarettes are bad for you, right?"

jimin had one lit in his mouth. the smoke exhaled into the tiny place four boys were now cramped into.

"you just don't know shit, man," jimin replied.

namjoon watched the smaller spread himself out along the couch, letting the smokey smell sink into it.

"who says i don't know anything?" namjoon questioned. he lifted jimin's legs up enough so he could sit under them. jimin's thighs caught the gaze of the other.

"you live in such a nice place like this with literally no one. hell i'd be surprised if your paid a single cent towards this place you got here"

"then you'll be surprised"

"what did your dumbass do?"

"my parents died. i lived here before. we weren't wealthy actually, i had to pay for my own lunches with jobs i worked after school. my father never kept care of this place before so i had to fix it up. failed my exams for this beauty"

jimin didn't know why the man was telling so much about himself so easily. jimin would never do that and it bothered him how the other could be so confident.

"guys, he fell asleep" hoseok sad walking down the stairs.

"where can i put this?" jimin said waving his cigarette around.

"outside"

"joonie, or whatever the fuck your name is, i don't care, it's pouring outside and i'm spending the night. i cant leave yoongi alone, he's weird isn't the mornings."

"if jimin is staying, i want to stay too," hoseok added.

"jiminie, that can go in the sink. i'll let you both spend the night but there's only 2 bedrooms"

"i call yoongi!" hoseok said rocking back and forth between his heels and his toes.

"that's inconvenient but okay" jimin said under his breath.

namjoon just smiled, he wanted to know more about he boy with the beautiful lips and the nice thighs who called himself jimin.

"goodnight you guys!" hoseok waved as he headed up the stairs again.

the cocoons turned into butterflies in hoseok's stomach. he was actually going to be in the same bed as yoongi. he wanted to watch the moon shine on his face in the deepest and darkest hours.

he felt bad for letting 2 strangers share a bed but it was for he better, he just needed to see yoongi in this type of way.

hoseok entered the room he just left, careful with the door. he saw the moonlight come in and smiled. he closed the door behind him and walked around the bed placed in the middle of the circular room so he could lay next to yoongi.

yoongi's face was jaw dropping. the moon complimented his nose perfectly. everything about yoongi was crystal clear right in front of him. the boys eyes were closed so hoseok could see his tiny eyelashes. his lips were painted the perfect pink which made hoseok want to kiss them right there.

hoseok was so caught up in yoongi's lips he didn't see his eyes open.

yoongi decided not to move and take in the other's beauty. that is, until he saw hoseok didn't move away from his lips.

yoongi pushed his sleepy body foreword and placed his lips on hoseok's. everything was set off.

yoongi couldn't contain the growing pain in his stomach that has been calling for hoseok. their lips danced on each others. hoseok didn't know what was happening, he just didn't want it to end.

hoseok was so happy yoongi was his first kiss.

yoongi was so happy hoseok was his first kiss with love.

yoongi felt like he couldn't breathe anymore. the lack of air in his petite lungs was being taken away from him. he looped his leg around hoseok's waist and pulled himself up to sit on him.

hoseok wanted nothing more than yoongi to touch every skin on his body.

there was no lust. the two boys just continued to make out on their friends spare bed.

they kept kissing. gasps of air were taken as they went on but never long enough to stop the kiss.

they heard a moan.

"y-yoongi, was that you?"

"um, no"

moans began ringing throughout the tower. they were trying to be pushed back but the other couldn't help it.

"did you want to go outside? it looks like it stopped raining," hoseok looked out the window.

"yeah, yeah sure"

"you have to get off of me though"

yoongi buried his head into hoseok's neck, "i don't wanna. it's so comfortable right here."

hoseok only smiled. he used all his energy to push them both up into a sitting position.

"come on baby"

yoongi grew red. he scurried out of the bed and to his shoes downstairs. hoseok could only chuckle at the older.

hoseok grabbed some warmer clothes for the both of them and headed down the stairs.

"which one do you think is moaning?" he said reaching yoongi in the bottom story.

"jimin. definitely jimin. namjoon's voice could probably never reach that high in his life"

hoseok slipped his shoes on and they walked out the door just to be met with rain outside of the small cover above them.

"we can still sit right in front of the door" hoseok said placing a blanket there.

yoongi laid on top of it and let hoseok join next to him. they couldn't hear the two upstairs over the small rain that poured right in front of them.

"i really likes kissing you earlier"

yoongi could only smile. the other was so sweet and so cheesy it made him melt. he dug his embarrassed face into the younger's shoulder.

"i-i did too"

hoseok smiled even bigger and rested his head on yoongi's. he snuck his arm around yoongi's small waist and pulled him closer.

nothing could be heard but the tapping of the rain and the rumbling ocean next to them. the two were covered in the warmest blankets watching the forest sway back and forth.

"does this mean you can have a lustful kiss now?" yoongi mumbled.

"i'd like to keep that for someone special, like a boyfriend"

"oh"

"yoongi, would you like to be my boyfriend?"