whore | 8

whore- a derogatory word for a prostitute

yoongi and jimin decided it was best to leave. although yoongi wanted to know everything, he was hurt. he thought hoseok didn't love him anymore.

"jimin, what happened?" yoongi muttered. he wiped his face with his sleeves from the big clothes he was wearing the day before.

jimin only sighed. he couldn't know and he didn't want yoongi to worry.

"we're just gonna go to jin's, okay"

"don't you hate jin?"

"don't you love jin"

yoongi just nodded.

"jimin i really want to hold someone's hand. can you—"

yoongi was cut off by jimin's hand intertwining with his. yoongi felt odd, though. he passed the same spot him and hoseok stared at the ocean with their hands in each other's and now his hands were tangled with another man's.

yoongi remembered jungkook. he felt like he cheated. he didn't talk to jungkook since then. yoongi felt embarrassed that he was trying with all different guys, he didn't want to be a whore.

but yoongi was a whore.

no matter how much he tried to deny it yoongi had sold himself to men. he had cheated on everyone behind their backs. once he started fucking jungkook he laid off, once he met hoseok he stopped.

this doesn't mean yoongi isn't a whore. yoongi was definitely a whore. how do you think he afforded clothes in the first place. he was a twink. a perfect subject for the teens at his school willing to try out their desires.

yoongi is a whore.

he remembered jungkook calling him that when his dick was in his ass. he remembered looking at the floor as food was dumped all over him before jimin went to high school and he was all alone.

a whore.

did hoseok think he was a disgusting whore like everyone else? he really started crying because yoongi was being disgusting.

whore.

"yoongi we're here"

yoongi looked up only for his vision to be blurry. he blinked a few times and found himself in front of a familiar doorstep. jimin was confused with yoongi's face but decided to brush it off, considering this morning's events. he knocked.

the so called jin opened the door a few moments later. his blonde hair was styled up and he wore a black bottom up with rips in his jeans.

A/N: fire era jin

"what's going on?" jin said only staring at yoongi. he examined the boy's features.

jimin coughed, "ji-"

"jimin, i'm good. cut the talking. come in."

yoongi was dragged inside and sat down in a couch. the house was small by it made yoongi feel safe. before yoongi met namjoon, jin's house was the safest for him. the garden still remained number one.

not only that, but he loved jin.

"what the fuck happened to your hands?" jin questioned jimin. he was holding some bandaids and rubbing alcohol.

"my dad" yoongi said. he spat on jin's clean floors.

"a temper today, i see"

jimin took a seat on the foot stood in front of yoongi as jin left the room to get a paper towel.

"yoongi..." jimin started.

"jimin, what the fuck! i can't do this anymore!" yoongi began thrashing around. he slammed his head into the wall behind the couch a few times before jimin started to restrain him. he couldn't control it. he began kicking and throwing himself around.

another familiar scent entered the room and picked yoongi up. he held his waist and arms with his and wrapped his legs around yoongi's. yoongi couldn't move. no matter how hard he struggled, he was too restrained.

"yoongi, calm down" the scent whispered in his right ear. he felt their lips on his earlobe and he shivered. yoongi wanted to melt.

it was taehyung.

yoongi threw his head foreword and pushed back as far as he could, crashing into taehyung's head.

"FUCK"

"WHAT THE HELL

"YOONGI"

"FUCK OFF"

yoongi's head was bleeding now. the back of his clothes were stained with his and taehyung's blood dripping from his nose.

jimin threw himself on top of yoongi. his head crashed into the hard floor under them and he blacked out.

jimin gripped yoongi's vibrating body until it stopped.

the three conscious boys all looked at each other in amazement. yoongi had never been that strong before and was usually too weak to hurt himself, let alone others.

jin rolled his eyes, "great, now three dumbass boys i need to take care of!"