『⑦』

Swirling all around her, the spirits glowed. Some stopped to take a closer look, only to disappear every time she took a breath. Feeling the strange,cool atmosphere, she opened her eyes. 'Where am I' she thought as she stared into the cold eyes of the stranger in front of her. She took a quick look around. 'Something seems even more peculiar than normal.' She looked down, her face turned to one of shock. She gave off a warm glow that seemed to be attracting the wanderers near her. Tired of sitting on the cold ground, she stood up. She walked towards the stranger only for them to walk farther away each time. Her steps went from walking to running as the floor crumbled beneath her. Little by little the pieces below her disappeared, falling into the void. She didn't look back, not risking the chance to slip and fall in the vast peculiar world. Just as her hand was about to touch the cloak of the stranger, she fell into the empty void. She fell deeper and deeper down the empty space, seeming to never get anywhere. Letting her body fall, she closed her eyes and waited for the impact that would surely put an end to her life. Though it never came. She opened her eyes to see her own form slowly wither away, breaking into tiny fragments before turning to shadows scattering. 'Maybe this has been what i've been waiting for' she thought right before she jolted awake.