Taming the Beast Prologue

*Prologue

It’s just fucking 6 am in the morning, but for I don’t know reason, I am being drag like some kind of shit by these ugly slaves of my grandmother to her office.

“What is it this time? Tch!”  I said through my gritted teeth. 

Maybe, I have already smashed these fucking slaves’ faces if I don’t feel anymore the aftermath of drinking hard last night. Damn it!

After reaching the peak of this mansion where the old hag’s hell is, I stood up and compose myself. These bastards!  Just give me a minute with this old shit and I’m sure to kick their balls out later!

I open that freaking door of hell and just like how romantic they put me here, I romantically *insert sarcasm her* shouted at the top my lungs.

“What is it this time old hag!?” Damn it!

If I have a fucking thing to hate in the morning then that would be the sight of her, smirking to me like that.

“Good Morning!” she said as she turned her swivel chair to face me with a big flat smile to her face.

Tch. Ugly.

“There’s no good in the morning. What do you want!!!?” I shouted.

This old hag is really pissing me off. Why the hell I am being drag like some piece of shit this morning?

“You know I receive another call from the school and your report card Hunter, right?” she said calmly while sipping her coffee.  And to the looks of her, she’s dead serious and it means trouble.

“I don’t have fucking time to know what my grades are” I said while yawning.

Don’t tell me that I am disturbed just to know what my grades are? Sh*t!

“Well, sleepy head, I just want you to know that the call was not  just about your useless grades  but also because of the face you just smash on the board while Mr. Walter is having his class. That kid shouts you’re a monster even in his dream, they reported. ” she said without breaking our eye contact. Tch. If I know, the real monster is now talking.

“Oh, that? You disturb me to inform he’s dying ugly?”  I smirked triumphantly.

That jerk! I shouldn’t have let him dream anymore and just sends him back to hell! 

I sat on the couch facing her with battling stares. As if I’ll be scared to her? She’s just a hag.

“Nope. I just think you need guidance.” She said bluntly.

“Whoa... from you? No thanks, you’re not applicable … not even qualified” I said mockingly.

C’mon! there’s no way a queen of hell is going to teach me how to math and manners.

She sneered.“Did I say I will?” she said and laid her back to the chair with a winning smile plastered in her face.

“I brought you tutor” she continue.

And all the demons rot in hell.